**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Diablo or Tigra?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’m looking for a champ to help me explore act 7. Both champs are great. Tigra is difficult but those are my favorite champs (ghost, prof x, kitty, quake). I’m still getting a good sense of her, and she will be good once I do get 6* kitty. So I have the 5* Tigra awakened sig 100, and I have 6* r2 Diablo, unduped. I don’t want to use a t5 mystic if I don’t need to.I don’t run suicides all the time, but I do occasionally when war is off.

Another choice is dragon man unduped but I’m gonna try and pull him from 6* featered. He may not have all the utility, but he’s a freakin beast!!!

Diablo or Tigra? 49 votes

R5 5* Sig 100 Tigra
18%
Spity68HollowbornRockyshockyjay_denSkjornEtherealitySkyLord7000DarthGuacamoleblitzzz 9 votes
R3 6* Diablo unduped
77%
zuffySpeedbumpDarkShadowZXTerrathanks4playingHammerbro_64Malreck04MoosetiptronicColonaut123Bigmf99KRANꓘFlintTheSavageEnRoYThoye3BLOODY_ASSASIAN08Bollandodishika123SaquongoatSparty6Kabl 38 votes
R3 6* Dragon man
4%
NojokejaymRiptide368 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    I don’t know what diablos awakened ability does but people have told me to save the catalyst for that very reason. Or some say only rank him up if he’s got suicides. The downside to Tigra is she’s a beast when played right, but I’m not a perfect player and will make mistakes. Atleast Diablo has big sustainability
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    R3 6* Diablo unduped
    Diablo is the answer
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    R3 6* Diablo unduped
    I have used Diablo, he is good even without Suicides. Don't worry about what people said, bring the Drunken Master with you...

May the spirits of the drink be with you!
  • Options
    Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    R3 6* Dragon man
    Whoops misclicked. Diablord all the way
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    R3 6* Diablo unduped
    Dragon man is my most fav champion in the game alongside with Ultron, but Diablo is the way to go
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    R3 6* Diablo unduped
    Diablo is very forgiving to play
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,410 ★★★★★
    R3 6* Diablo unduped
    Diablord
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    R3 6* Diablo unduped
    Diablo sig is only really worth anything if you run suicides tbh. It’s handy to have but really shines w those masteries. I r3ed my unduped Diablo and have yet to regret anything.