**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skip SP3 Button back?

Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
I don't have Beta features turned on. Was doing 4* arena and got skip button on sp3 in two different fights.

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Awesome, I’ve been waiting for it’s return.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    My issue with it was that you have to also have the new post-fight stat screen enabled to have the sp3 skip enabled, and I don't want that.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    @gannicus0830

I would agree that it dumb to be forced to use the new features in order to get the skip SP3. BUT, the OP said he does NOT have the beta stuff on.

Can anyone confirm that you don’t need to have the beta stuff on.

I don’t see skip 3 with them off, or on..I haven’t tried with on 😂
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 168 ★★
    I don’t have beta turned on and I have the skip sp3 button since this evening on my main account. My mini doesn’t have either.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Antsiou said:

I don’t have beta turned on and I have the skip sp3 button since this evening on my main account. My mini doesn’t have either.

Thanks. Yeah I checked with the beta on and I still don’t have it. I also haven’t seen that small update in the App Store people are talking about
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

Yep it is up a bit earlier for some. It should be running more smoothly but if you run into any issues, feel free to let us know in the Bugs and Known Issues section and we'll take a look into it.

Do I need to click something to NOT get the skip button cause I like that I can take a drink while it’s going. And I don’t wanna see a skip button while doing it
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Piviot said:

Yep it is up a bit earlier for some. It should be running more smoothly but if you run into any issues, feel free to let us know in the Bugs and Known Issues section and we'll take a look into it.

Do I need to click something to NOT get the skip button cause I like that I can take a drink while it’s going. And I don’t wanna see a skip button while doing it
    First world problems lol
  • Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★

@gannicus0830

I would agree that it dumb to be forced to use the new features in order to get the skip SP3. BUT, the OP said he does NOT have the beta stuff on.

Can anyone confirm that you don’t need to have the beta stuff on.

I don’t see skip 3 with them off, or on..I haven’t tried with on 😂