**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What annoys you most about the A.I.?

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
Mine is them dashing back constantly in the beginning of the fight, then having to chase them into a corner until they hold block and then try to attack. Goodness is maddening

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I recently died to a sorcerer supreme who refused to throw her specials. She made it to an sp3 so I just went in for some damage before I died. However she was able to interrupt my combo on the second hit, so medium light, of what would of been a 5 hit combo to throw her sp3. For clarity I was connecting hits, she was not blocking.
  • ctl131ctl131 Posts: 31

One of the most annoying things I’ve found recently is when I dash back for an intercept they don’t dash to follow they just walk towards me which doesn’t register as intercept for Hercules. It’s the main reason I haven’t been able to finish 7.2.6 with Gwen master. She refuses to let me intercept her so the timer expires. Most of the time they either walk towards me, just stand there or most recently light intercept my face when I dash back in.

I've had the same problem with AI moving towards me, but not technically dashing at me, so I don't get credited with intercepts, which as you mentioned is frustrating as I've been playing a lot of Hercules lately.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    all of the above .. none more so than the resistance in throwing specials and the expertise in which they special intercept now.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 785 ★★★
    Getting backed the entire arena from their wall to ours trying to bait a special
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Well… the AI seems to never throw special attacks anymore UNLESS you dash in to attack them when they have a bar of power. The only way I can get them to throw specials sometimes is to get them in the corner and try to throw a heavy attack. That gets the special out in a hurry.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,162 ★★★★★
    That the A. I. seemed to learn the new sp4 where I instantly lose half of my life before the fight even starts in AW and AQ. You all know the one, the one that's so powerful it crashes the game and you have to log back in.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    Everything. How can you enjoy the game, when
    AI tries to well block almost 100% time, intercepts with light attacks,
    keeps SP to intercept you,
    and is so inconsistent, it either just does SP1 as soon as it has power to, or just keeps power to reach SP3 even when you dance around entire field like freaking Star-Lord.
    I'd really like to know if this is part of the bugs, or if Kabam really enhanced AI to this level, when you literally have problem to do basic combat moves.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    When I am dashing back and am far away but not against the wall, the opponent flies all the way across the screen and hits me while I am still swiping back.
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 370 ★★★
    I like the AI...I just wish our frame-rate matched the opponent's...it seems like they're dashing in and back faster...could be just me though...
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    The fact none of the changes have been stated in patch notes. Even though they clearly have been made, and kabam said they won’t make silent changes.

It’s your game. Change it if you want. But I shouldn’t be discovering it mid-battle.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    The light intercepts which turn into half combos to specials. Also annoying how doom's ai always knows to throw a heavy right after a medium, instantly throwing my champ across the stage