**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is this kabam!?

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 516 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/ZOVVU7pUzgc

Here's the video for your reference. The defender just recovers too quickly.
Not just that, there's a major problem of frame drops in mid combos. Have you guys faced it? At least on Android, it's a major trouble in wars as. The screen freezes for like a second and if you hod block in that split second the AI instantly heavy attacks to break it. You can't react to it. If you keep attacking during the freeze, the game take heavy attack as input for some reason. The AI dashes back and punishes that. There's no way out of it when that happens. I've lost multiple battles cuz of it.

I'm totally not getting if kabam even responds to these issues or are even working on it. Doubtful and disappointed in kabam work. The communication gap is too big. I'd prefer kabam works more on past issues than working on bringing new features and champs.

What are we gonna do when these bugs and issues happen during a fight? There's no answer to these unfair gameplaying happenings. Also bringing this issue on Twitter with Official Marvel.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Antman's SP1 also suffer from this bug, he launched the 1st SP hit successfully but then the opponent recovered and dashed back, then hit me when Antman finished the SP.