**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DROPRATES OF CHAMPION SHOULD CONTAIN PATTERNS

Just like other games like clash of royal chest drops and other games mcoc should have a consistent drop rates of 4* and 5* s in the grand master crystal and phc's so the game seems to be fair for all.
Some of u are very lucky who get the high drop rate and get the 4* and 5* from gmc and some of us waiting for infinity time to get a single 4* from gmc and phc which is not fare for all.
Kabam should care for all player not only $$$$$$$$ spender.
I just buy only initial pack and nothing buy after that so i got only 1 4* till now and one of my friend who is that much lucky that he got 2 5* and 3 4* in just 5 gmc and i got only shity 3*'s :( .
Thats just my point of view.
I want maximum comments so that kabam can see this discussion and do something regarding this.

Comments

• Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    ikr
  • Hey there @mDraco , this isn't actually a bug and for that reason, I will close this thread after providing some more information for you!

Also, the crystal drop rates are not dependent upon your account. Paying or non-paying players have the same drop rates for the various crystals. As well, it does not matter what you have already opened, as this is not looked at either. We do feel this is a pretty fair method, as both players choosing to spend or not spend have the same chance of getting various Champions and items in the various crystals.

We have a very detailed knowledge-base right in the game with answers to questions like these!

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question!

If you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket and a member of our Support Team will be happy to assist you further.

Also, for some quick information, you can click here as well as here!
This discussion has been closed.