**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need a little help from some Summoners

I want to finish Act 5, or a variant so I can acquire my first 6* (less than 2k away)

But 5.3.5 is impossible for me. I get to BP and he then just stops me solid in my tracks.

I’ve done the first stage of the Spider-Man Variant. Right now I’m mostly grinding arenas with no actual drive for the 5* champs.

What should I do? Who should I leave behind and who should I focus? I was told Colossus and Ultron should be my focus.

Comments

• Options
    I’ve also completed RoL, but RttL I find too difficult right now.

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    If you're clearing the path in 5.3.5 all you need is a bp counter. Unless he has some node, proxima should be able to reliably parry due to that -200% aa on block right? Arcangel will also shut him down, just parry when he doesn't have armours. Even if you get one neurotoxin up and play it long and slow you'll take him down. Ghost will destroy him. If you don't know how to play ghost I would put that arena grinding time into practicing her (lol rhulk is great cuz he's aggressive). You've got three solid counters there who will also destroy the path. Good luck.
  • Options
    I completely destroyed 5.3 and I’m onto 5.4.1 now. AA was the MVP.