**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

9 featured crystals all trash

I'm wondering why I'm spending 15k on shards hoping to get a featured champion just to get trash 9 times in a row now? Literally just got the trash panda again but can't pull a decent champ lately for the life of me. Before that old school Storm, Drax, and on and on. This is not acceptable, something needs to be done with the rng to stop this from happening. At some point it is a conspiracy seeing as the only featured champ I ever pulled from dozens of crystals is Hercules.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I'm wondering why I'm spending 15k on shards hoping to get a featured champion just to get trash 9 times in a row now? Literally just got the trash panda again but can't pull a decent champ lately for the life of me. Before that old school Storm, Drax, and on and on. This is not acceptable, something needs to be done with the rng to stop this from happening. At some point it is a conspiracy seeing as the only featured champ I ever pulled from dozens of crystals is Hercules.

I went 0-28 on the old 20% featured crystals. A guy in my alliance went like 22-30. RNG sucks unless it doesn't.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I had really good RNG so I guess it is not a conspiracy just back luck for you.
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    I have pulled 14 from the new featured and mostly been pleased. the worst was wakening and duping Yellowjacket. Other results were waking and duping Antivenom, Waking Black Widow Claire Voyant, pulling and waking Emma Frost, then pulling for the first time Taskmaster, Knull, Sersi, Vision AOU, Ikarus, Cable, and Hyperion.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Yes, something needs to be done about the rng. How about you pull the champs in order, from mediocre to best/worst (like this: mediocre, worse, better, worse, better,...,worst, best)
    /s
  • Options
    You had bad luck. Nothing needs to be done about the rng. That's the point of these crystals. You're not supposed to be guaranteed a new champ from them, just have a shot at them with a smaller pool.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Would it be better to see more brag posts or these whine posts? But that's the point of RNG, you win some, you lose more!
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

in other news, player knows that he is playing a gacha game - still gets mad about RNG and wants it changed, even though he's fully aware it's a gacha game. and now, sports.