**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need an advice about 6* skill r3 rankup

miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 152 ★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I've got tired waiting for Nick, so decided to rankup up one of my current skill champs to r3. For context, I run partial suicides (only LC), have r5 Hit Monkey and Void (for KM) and plan to explore 7.3 next.

Need an advice about 6* skill r3 rankup 25 votes

Duped Black Panther (sig 20)
4%
Barani7da 1 vote
Duped Korg (sig 20)
4%
FlyGalaxyBomb 1 vote
Unduped BWDO
20%
MoosetiptronicEtherealityRohit_316OEMVZAHIDMALIK1588 5 votes
Unduped Hit Monkey
48%
benshbHollowbornKerneasColonaut123Naus79_Ewell65SSS69ReignkingTWRenaxqqScrubhanSpecMAGENT_A7Kwillrun4adonut 12 votes
Unduped Gwenpool
4%
GrassKnuckles 1 vote
Unduped Thor Rag
0%
Unduped Killmonger
20%
pseudosaneReferenceRockypantherxHector_1475Etjama 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Unduped BWDO
    Monkey and Widow are both good options . Btw half suicides aren't worth it . Either go full or don't use them at all.

Practically if you are compromising 5% health on specials , you should get full 60% more attack benefit .

I saw a guy on discord today who unlocked recoil but don't have units for LC and DE which was even weird . He instantly removed recoil after that.
  • miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 152 ★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Monkey and Widow are both good options . Btw half suicides aren't worth it . Either go full or don't use them at all.

Practically if you are compromising 5% health on specials , you should get full 60% more attack benefit .

I saw a guy on discord today who unlocked recoil but don't have units for LC and DE which was even weird . He instantly removed recoil after that.

I used to run full suicides, even run 3/3 recoil at some point, but DE really hurts champs that I use all the time, like Quake, Torch, Doom, Falcon, e.t.c. So, I removed DE, but kept LC, countering it with Willpower and Salve. I find it a good balance between sustainability and damage increase, along with added bonus of healing for Diablo and iBom.
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    edited January 2022

Rohit_316 said:

I used to run full suicides, even run 3/3 recoil at some point, but DE really hurts champs that I use all the time, like Quake, Torch, Doom, Falcon, e.t.c. So, I removed DE, but kept LC, countering it with Willpower and Salve. I find it a good balance between sustainability and damage increase, along with added bonus of healing for Diablo and iBom.
    Have you considered unlock Coagulate mastery, with 3/3 along with 3/3 willpower, you take very small loss on health with DE each fight
  • miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 152 ★★
    rivet said:

Rohit_316 said:

Have you considered unlock Coagulate mastery, with 3/3 along with 3/3 willpower, you take very small loss on health with DE each fight
    I did have 3/3 Coagulate at the same time I had DE, but it came at expense of other masteries. Now I have 3/5 in Deep Wounds and 2/5 in Assassin and find these more useful.