**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any experience with the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE? or S20 FE (either 4g or 5g)

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hi guys and girls.
Is anyone of you playing on the Galaxy s21 FE or s20 FE (either version)?
I am looking into this phone and am wondering about the preformance.

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    I've had an s20 Fe for the past year and I've had zero issues with performance or lag and it's been a very consistent very reliable device to me. I don't know if I've been one of the lucky few on the phone itself it has been able to best handle the current state of the game but either way it's still something worth considering.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

I've had an s20 Fe for the past year and I've had zero issues with performance or lag and it's been a very consistent very reliable device to me. I don't know if I've been one of the lucky few on the phone itself it has been able to best handle the current state of the game but either way it's still something worth considering.

@Shadowstrike thank you very much for your reply. Do you happen to know if you have the 4g (exynos) or the 5g (snapdragon) model? I know the latter is better generally.
    5G snapdragon, currently on android 12.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    I have an alt account running on my S20FE, no issues. 5g snapdragon version.
    And I love the phone itself.
  • DylanphileDylanphile Posts: 59
    I have the S20FE with Snapdragon. If you go with a high framerate phone (any of the ones you mentioned), you'll have to lower the framerate to play the game. The game looks fantastic at the higher rate, but your inputs won't work right. A medium combo starter turns into a heavy attack.
  • I use a S21FE 5G. It was great until yesterday, now 10% of my inputs are dropped. (Clean screen, charged, etc) Maybe it’s the game, maybe it’s my device.