**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron and AAR bug VS Joe Fixit

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was figthing VS Joe Fixit when he take down ultron's heavy attack damage function, the restart timer never appeared after launching his heavy attack .

This is in act 6.4.5.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I was figthing VS Joe Fixit when he take down ultron's heavy attack damage function, the restart timer never appeared after launching his heavy attack .

This is in act 6.4.5.
    It's supposed his functions habilities are
    AAR inmune and can't be decreased for any reason
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    You run pacify?
    Yes.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    He isn't even immune to slow yet
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

Yes.

That's the root cause of random abilities failing these days.
    In the long run get Rid of pacify mastery. Put it on back only when you 'Need' it.
    Pacify also interacts negatively with flux dispersal causing it to not reset.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

JhonST33 said:

Yes.

In the long run get Rid of pacify mastery. Put it on back only when you 'Need' it.
    Ultron's abilities are immune to AAR including pacify. I have used him against both Mags multiple times and besides parry, all his abilities activate.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

He isn't even immune to slow yet

He's now "immune" to slow. You will get a slow debuff on you but your evade will still work

Although it may be bugged, one possibility is that there were too many icons on screen that the timer stopped showing up. That's an issue I had against abyss vtd, I could still heavy for bleeds but I couldn't see when the timer would trigger.

Also, i'd just remove the pacify mastery either way, hurts more than it helps

This is what I'm taking, I know that pacify can interact with Flux dispersal but it does not interfere with functions hability. It's not a visual bug he never triggers the heavy attack damage function.
    Chikel said:

JhonST33 said:

Yes.

Ultron's abilities are immune to AAR including pacify. I have used him against both Mags multiple times and besides parry, all his abilities activate.
    I have figthed VS magneto and domino and he works well,