**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.3 tips required

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
Okay so now I will be going through Act 6.3 now I need some advice, easiest paths and counters to the bosses and this is my current roster. What champs should I rank up for 6.3 and further? This will be my first run.

Comments

• JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Check out MCOCNoobs videos on YouTube for the easy path for completion guides. Focus on the champs that best fits his suggestions.
    He likes to use Corvus who I don't have unfortunately.
    Other top picks are typically Warlock, Ghost, Reg Mags. Looks like you have all of these.

Personal experience, 6.3.1 the Mystic path was easier than his suggested path. Red Mags should work wonders for you. I'd suggest you have energy resist mastery maxed when dealing with the Magik if you follow this path.
    6.3.2 I think most people will say bring a Colossus for Nick Fury. If you don't have him. Hulk Buster should be a viable alternative for you. (Double check that one before investing)
    6.3.3 Wasnt too bad. Havok is considered to be the easiest boss fight in 6.3(So I've heard). So far I can't disagree.
    6.3.4 Use a poison immune to down Abom, then Aegon for the rest of the path. Aegon can really come in handy for other content as well, worth the investment.

Can't lie I just got 6.3.4 done like 2 days ago. I'm still working on this stuff myself. Best of luck to you.
  • NiceIndianNiceIndian Posts: 12
    i am planning to do 6.3.1 evade, i have 6*and 5* falcon to use, doom, fury and sym supreme for boss would that work and any tips?
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

i am planning to do 6.3.1 evade, i have 6*and 5* falcon to use, doom, fury and sym supreme for boss would that work and any tips?

It'll be a breeze till you reach 6.3.6 that Cap Iw is annoying @NiceIndian that team will be enough
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    I literally just finished 6.3.1 like 3 hours ago. Horseman Wolvie soloed Medusa, and Collossus with Omega red synergy clapped the path
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Jetenyo said:

Check out MCOCNoobs videos on YouTube for the easy path for completion guides. Focus on the champs that best fits his suggestions.
    He likes to use Corvus who I don't have unfortunately.
    Other top picks are typically Warlock, Ghost, Reg Mags. Looks like you have all of these.

Personal experience, 6.3.1 the Mystic path was easier than his suggested path. Red Mags should work wonders for you. I'd suggest you have energy resist mastery maxed when dealing with the Magik if you follow this path.
    6.3.2 I think most people will say bring a Colossus for Nick Fury. If you don't have him. Hulk Buster should be a viable alternative for you. (Double check that one before investing)
    6.3.3 Wasnt too bad. Havok is considered to be the easiest boss fight in 6.3(So I've heard). So far I can't disagree.
    6.3.4 Use a poison immune to down Abom, then Aegon for the rest of the path. Aegon can really come in handy for other content as well, worth the investment.

Can't lie I just got 6.3.4 done like 2 days ago. I'm still working on this stuff myself. Best of luck to you.

This was a great start so I’ll finish off

6.3.5 take the aggression armor path. You can use warlok for the iceman and anyone works for the rest of the path. Red mags can solo mysterio if you play it well, but watch some videos on it first.

6.3.6 collosus path is prob the easiest path in 6.3 just make sure you bring a nonmetal for white mags. For the boss I’d suggest use doom cause he has great power control or if you have some revives ghost can get the job done