**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AAR not working correctly?

This node(hazard shift) should have been shut down during lock on but i was still getting the debuffs. Also exploring act 7 today a nebula I was fighting with red mags was still getting all of her regens(node has arc reactor also). It shut nothing down. In war also had 2 alliance mates with similar issues against doom and weapon x, both metal. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 57
    Read the whole node, read the whole description, sometimes its all in the details!
  • Options
    ShrakkmanShrakkman Posts: 9
    Adrianz1 said:

Read the whole node, read the whole description, sometimes its all in the details!

Here's the whole node

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Modok has increased AAR . Sometimes
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    Zan0 said:

Magneto can’t effect weapon x regen except if he has the healblock synergy. And if nebula has increased regen rate she can still regen

Nebulas regen is immune to aar iirc
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 57
    I meant not just the nodes in war but the champions info aswell, modok gets up to +25% ability accuracy, falcon's lock on reduces the oponent defensive ability accyracy by 100%, what we need to understand is that whats increased above that like modok's +25 will bypass it
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Modok has increased AAR . Sometimes

This is the asnwer right here.

Modok's Flux Thing has a:

Up to +25% Ability Accuracy