**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.2.2 micro reflect bugged

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
Defenders have 85% chance to glance but there's a node that puts disorient on the defender if you dex. One disorient= 35% defendive ability accuracy reduction so 3 should be 105%. I'm still getting glanced with 3 or more disorients. Here's a pic.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Update: seems to only happen with nick. Moleman is fine.

Also to clarify it seems like all champs keep glancing at 3+ disorient but only nick seems to be still taking the reflect damage.
  • Options
    Update 2: I don't know whats happening anymore. Almost done with the path, last champ now and stealth has taken reflect damage with 5 disorients and falcon with 3 disorients and locked on.
  • Options
    ashbfc121ashbfc121 Posts: 8
    I am trying to explore act 7.2.2 when I stumbled upon this unpopular bug. The node which is supposed to apply disorient on defender happen to not function properly. The disoriant applied is weaker that expected and thus defensive ability not reduced to required amount. I managed to clear the first fight against invisible women with nick fury despite the fight being dreadful slow ,only to be disappointed when the next fight against winter solider was even worse .I used professor x against winter solider and every time I dex I am unable to place disorient debuff and all glansed attacks are reflected back. Please fix this issue.
  • Options
    VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    Can we get anything updated on this per chance? I'm glancing and taking damage anywhere from 3-7 disorients with various champs from Kraven, Hit Monkey, Nick, Wolverine, Mags and Colossus.