**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In need of a time-traveler

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,162 ★★★★★
I thought that I could pull Apocalypse in 115 mutant/skill crystals, 67 6* crystals, dozen+ nexus 5*/6*, 3 6* class nexus and countless grandmaster crystals, but no luck.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows a pattern or prediction when he might be coming to a featured crystal again. Ready to drop 10,000 units trying to get him [and yes, I know there is a better usage of my units]. Last time he was in arenas was 3/22/2021 if that matters. I also know that there probably isn't an answer, but that's why I'm requesting the help of the following. . .

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Have you done abyss?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,923 ★★★★★
    That’s a lot of crystals. Time machine to go back to cyber weekend for the 2020 nexus.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,162 ★★★★★
    Has my time finally come?!?! Someone let me know if he'll be in it and how much regret I'll have spedning my hard-earned credits?

And we all know Deadpool's got to choose Apocalyspe for one of these crystals, right?

I'm now at 157 mutant/skill crystals, 102 6* crystals with no Apocalypse.

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Good luck mate!
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I disagree with the OP. Only in that I see no better use of credits than the pursuit of the champ you really want! Spend away, and good luck.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

ayo lemme phone my guy Maurice, he's a time traveler hold on

I knew he was the space cowboy and the gangster of love. Didn't realize he was a time traveler also.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Have you done abyss?

It was a long movie, and I don't remember how it ended.

If you're talking about Abyss of Legends, it took me 3000+ units just to do LOL with 6r3 duped Prof X, max Aegon and other top champs so nope, I don't have the skills to do one path of AoL, let alone a completely explore it even with 10,000 units.

I remember that movie.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★

@willrun4adonut there should be an apocalypse crystal sometime today , plus these right now

Don’t even think to buy that’s cystal.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    i'm very sorry that you were unlucky to not get him in any of those massive crystals opening of yours. i can tell you it is RNG that aren't being nice to you. i once had 67 cavalier crystals and out of those cavalier crystals i had 3 consisting of 5* nexus and Apocalypse showed up on the second 5* nexus. i shared this little story with you because you were extremely unlucky :(

Your determination are the key to achieve Apocalypse to be part of the collection so keep the determination of yours and things will turn out around in one way or another.
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    It's just RNG at the end of the day. Took me 2+ years of hunting ghost to finally pull her from an event cav and it's only the 5* when I've completed most content without her. If you can't do LOL or AOL there really isn't much hope outside of July 4 having the nexus selectors again. Last year you could choose your class so that's really about it
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    aye, Can't really be helped. When kabam released a 5* Classic daredevil i made it into my hunt. I just now got him from those nexus crystal of cavalier version containing 10 of it that is available in the store. i was so damn happy when he showed up so gonna dupe him somehow, max signature him and enjoy those auto evade mechanism :)
    Gamer said:

@willrun4adonut there should be an apocalypse crystal sometime today , plus these right now

Don’t even think to buy that’s cystal.
    I bought two of these because I misread and thought I could pick my champion in the crystal. Oops. Now waiting for just the Apoc crystal.
    Spent 6000 units and not an Apoc in sight. The hunt continues. (I did get a 6* ghost and BWCV at least).
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★

One does not simply....................
    You gotta snatch what you want.