**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please. Help. What options do I have and what playstyle can I use to take down Act 7.3.3 Thing.

Da_MonstrousityDa_Monstrousity Posts: 41
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I've tried using She Hulk but she didn't work as intended Bcos the fight dragged on intending to build her sp3 before doing any damage. It's a drag to build to sp3 Bcos of the node which drains your power after filling a bar. At some point I wasn't even inflicting any dmaage on Thing. I'm getting frustrated.

I can see youtubers using Apocalypse but I only have him as a 4*.

Who else can I use and what playstyle?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I used kingpin with hood synergy IIRC
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    Why were you trying to build to SP3? Just use sp1 and build furies on she hulk. As you build furies, it gets easier to bait specials and your sp1 also does considerable damage
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Colossus seems like a very safe choice here
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    I used Domino. You can get some serious sp damage there, just gotta watch Things rock charges as usual.
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    crossbones is an ideal counter for this thing
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    I think you can use falcon and hit with lock on active,
  • Options
    it is just a very long fight. His protection is going to trigger a lot. I personally used void and slow played it.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I don't remember who I used for this path/Thing, but if, as you say, Youtubers are using Apoc, then I might have used a combination of Apoc + Cable. Cable should be able to degen Thing by just doing parry heavy, managing rock stacks by baiting specials, and so on.
  • Options
    Matt123Matt123 Posts: 29
    Colossus is good. Sunspot can work. Stay with 5 hit combos and you’ll always purify in time. I can’t remember that fight unfortunately. I feel like ghost should do it no problem. Moleman maybe.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    I used Apoc but Stryfe should work.
    I initially used him for the whole path and it was so much fun. The Thing fight dragged on and I had to quit out and use Apoc. He can work but it will be slow. His sp2 burst dama bypasses protection since it doesn't depend on damage dealt.