Solo without an alliance

Hey guys and gals I was just wondering if kabam will ever make it so if you are without an alliance to have some sort of solo objective rewards for example maybe half the rewards from being in alliance you would get energy refills/units shards i dont know at least something to help you progress your account slowly but surely. I belive it is about time for this to happen. I personally enjoy being in an alliance but it can get repetitive doing the same map and war rank and sometimes with 29 others who don't have the same drive or objective. Not to mention the hassle of finding/looking and joining another alliance for the same thing to occur.
It seems like new players especially, are forced to join an alliance in order to progress faster and i dont belive that should be the case thank you again.

Comments

• SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Member Posts: 355 ★★
    You can start your own solo alliance for a very small price of a few k battlechips, be the only member there and get energy refills and units from alliance events by doing things in game
  • blackdragonightblackdragonight Member Posts: 114 ★★
    edited February 2022

You can start your own solo alliance for a very small price of a few k battlechips, be the only member there and get energy refills and units from alliance events by doing things in game

The point is not needing an alliance in the first place sometimes people want to take a break, even more now with the bugs, that being said some want to play casual or competitive as the game is now nobody wants to play competitive due to the bugs. I feel like there should be something given to those who play solo maybe an exclusive title or something to prove you are progressing alone without a need of alliance I known you can just whale your way up to the top but as a non spender it would be nice to have something to look forward too without the need of an alliance.