**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jabari Panther is the Best Hazard Shift Counter

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Jabari Panther benefits an immense amount from being able to shrug debuffs off with her cleanse mechanic. Getting Jabari into the hunt is probably the most frustrating aspect of her character but the hazard shift node provides her with a perfect way to get into the hunt quickly. Once in the hunt no one can survive. I have two videos showing just how crazy she is. The first is the most important to watch as it shows a boosted Jabari taking out a Modok on hazard shift mini in 1 minute. The second is one I did in off season showing Jabari against the boss node with the hazard shift link up. You all thought ghost was the only one that benefits from the hazard shift link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEPVwFmI1Xo&ab_channel=Werewrym

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwQ5rXWhbSk&ab_channel=Werewrym
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options

ghost>warlock>G99>Ultron>Nimrod>Guardian>HB>>>>>>>sentinel

Its like you are trying to be wrong on purpose...
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

nah he's just on a warpath
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Lmao no one thought only ghost benefited from hazard shift link and if they did they know nothing.
  • Options
    Werewrym said:

And he left my gal Nebula off the list.

Nice fights, how is she across path 9 in general? I’m a huge fan of KP personally and think he brings a bit more to the table than JP.

Although if you can get a fairly easy S1/2 then Aegon is silly on hazard shift mini
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Werewrym said:

And he left my gal Nebula off the list.

Nice fights, how is she across path 9 in general? I’m a huge fan of KP personally and think he brings a bit more to the table than JP.

Although if you can get a fairly easy S1/2 then Aegon is silly on hazard shift mini
    depends on the defender. If she can't bleed them, then it's a much longer fight but as far as handling the path, she can do both sections.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Will her cleanse trigger Bishops damage back? I usually take kp but took Angela today because there was a bishop
  • Options

Will her cleanse trigger Bishops damage back? I usually take kp but took Angela today because there was a bishop

Yes it will, plus her bleed will trigger his overload so that’s not a great matchup for her.