Options

Immortality of Herc didn't work in AW fight

Hi , I fought against CGR , node 39 , and the immortality of Herc didn't work at all.

Someone know to explain? Is this the node? Is this CGR? Or just another bug?

Comments

• Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Using Hercules in aw is little risky as if opponents have assassin mastery active then it reduces aa

Yep definitely can't go in relying on it to trigger.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,380 ★★★★★
    Asking herc and falcon users.
    In arena i was using falcon against herc, he went immortal while locked on and I also run 1 point in assassin.
    Im not sure if his immortality should trigger in this scenario.
  • Options
    Avi613Avi613 Posts: 61

Is your Hercules awakened?

LoL, Of course sig 200
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Using Hercules in aw is little risky as if opponents have assassin mastery active then it reduces aa

This the same with iHulk?
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 370 ★★★

Asking herc and falcon users.
    In arena i was using falcon against herc, he went immortal while locked on and I also run 1 point in assassin.
    Im not sure if his immortality should trigger in this scenario.

We’re you attacking or was it a bleed that took him down to 1 hp? Was he attacking and you hit him with an intercept? Locked on only reduces defensive AA. DNA3000 did one of his impressive write ups on it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/269748/combat-mechanics-theres-no-such-thing-as-defensive-ability-accuracy/p1
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★

Hercules's immortality is a buff ...Ihulk's is passive ..not sure whether assasin affects passive abilities too.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    My money’s also on Assassin mastery. I don’t trust any immortality to work in AW, so I never plan to rely on it.

Only Nick Fury’s LMD is written to be a true safety net, and even that has failed on occasion.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Hercules's immortality is a buff ...Ihulk's is passive ..not sure whether assasin affects passive abilities too.
    What effect an ability has is irrelevant to AAR
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,260 ★★★★★

Assassin is only DAAR, not general AAR, so If ihulk triggers immortality using his own damage back, then since the opponent isn’t attacking you at that moment you’re absolutely fine. Assassins will be able to prevent immortality if it is caused by the opponent hitting you

The same goes for Herc.

So if you have brute force on you, and it ticks you down to 0% health, assassins can’t stop it from triggering ever because it’s not a defensive ability at that moment. If you get hit, then assassins comes into effect.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,049 ★★★★★
    For alliance war, you should always treat herc as being unduped
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,586 ★★★★★
    This game is too confusing.
  • Options
    MountainfkrMountainfkr Posts: 5
    I've had this happen to me with champs that did not have nullify ie bishop and scorpion plus a bunch of other ones. All on nodes that had no nullification effect. This is a bug that no one has fixed. Ans I have not heard a word back on any trouble ticket ether.