**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Having both 5r5 and 6r2 of certain champions

Da_MonstrousityDa_Monstrousity Posts: 40
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have come to see that having 5 and 6 star versions of certain Champs help in many ways. Sometimes, one can be in aw and the other in AQ. Other times both can be used in questing for reduced potions. What Champs do you think are ideal to have both as 5r5 and 6r2?

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Thomildo said:

I prefer to not have to deal with nodes at all.

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    I actually use my 5/65 Ghost more unless there’s a situation (like Modok) that I would benefit more from no power gain on phase or higher burst, etc

This one doesn’t really count but I’ll include it anyway because I love Wasp

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Having both is huge. Place my r3 mags on defense, and the r5 still tears through act 7 content.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I’ve ranked 2 (and 3) some champs I had maxed as 5 stars: Doom, Claire, Fury, Torch, Venom…
    They don’t need the sigs and they have a clear advantage in act 7. Plus I like them and will prob keep ranking them in the future.
    I’ve also double-Doomed and double-Torched for some paths.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I have Herc, Peni, Fury, BWCV, Warlock as both R3 and R5. I also have Mags as a R2 and R5 as well.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    I Currently have Fury, Apoc and Doom as 5* R5 and R3 6*.....they will soon be joined by Warlock once he goes to r3..
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Always has a spot in my team
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★

• Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    I got two

• Ben1767Ben1767 Posts: 24
    Idk if it was mentioned yet but I’m lucky enough to have 6* r3 apoc and 5* r5 apoc.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Ben1767 said:

Idk if it was mentioned yet but I’m lucky enough to have 6* r3 apoc and 5* r5 apoc.

can you make 2 horsemen?
    That was an interesting question so while revive farming I tried.

Yes you can
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    For the original question
    R2 6 and r5
    Archangel

R3 6 and r5 5
    Aegon
    Cap marvel movie
    Domino
    Glaive
    Falcon
    Guillotine 2099
    Torch
    Fury
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Any champion that is considered a beyond god tier is useful to have both as a maxxed 5* as well as a R2/R3 . In addition, some champs are even useful to have as one awakenes and the other NOT awakened. For example, Warlocks sig can hurt him on certain nodes thar punish putting debuffs such as degeneration on the defender. Doom is another example, in certain ( very few) situations it's better to use an unawakened one,
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    I have 60 5* r5 (21) and 6* r2/3 (39) combined...only Aegon and Dr Doom are doubled. 56 other champs are options to clear uncleared content.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've never understood the idea that you don't rank a 6* because you have the 5* ranked.