**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6-Star To Take To Rank 2

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 673 ★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Sticking with the Cosmic class, which of these should I rank up to Rank 2. I use them all about the same.

Which 6-Star To Take To Rank 2 78 votes

Terrax
6%
RockyshockyQacobjohnlaw3742SquirrelguyEwell65SSS69 5 votes
Nova
0%
Venompool
83%
TheJalliDrZolaRaganatorbuffajrheruheru511ChovnerFoxhero007SungjevilKINGwilsonBlackPhoenix44DragonMCOCTotal_Domin01TheHeroDeservedReferencercm201710or_StrongCap366Denzel116Colinwhitworth69Wine_Lover 65 votes
None... save the resources for the day I get a Hyperion, Medusa, Odin or Knull (none of which is promised)
10%
Sw0rdMasterHzoriDoug4theWinGinjabredMonstaDkcody42Will3808StephD87Avi613 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 673 ★★★
    *guaranteed* not "promised"
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Venompool
    Venompool is amazing for the Deadpool variant.
    I DO use Venompool in Alliance Quests during the Spider-Verse themed "season"... along with Spider-Ham and VTD.

By the way, Terrax and Venompool are both awakened. Nova isn't.
    Venompool is it. Thank you everyone.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Venompool
    I’d do Terrax if awakened but not otherwise
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Venompool
    Terrax if awakened and at very high sig (120+ sig or so) otherwise Venompool
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Venompool
    Even if terrax was awakened, VP all day. This boy is so good for longer fights and works pretty well for short fights too, good synergies, nice DOT, light intercept reach, and a longer tongue than toad.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Venompool
    I r2 both even VP is unduped. Both are good to use but like some players said, VP nail the V8.