**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Phc drop rate

Can any body say what the drop rate is for phc crystals seems like 96% 2 stars 3%
3stars and 1% 4stars just wanted to know if there was a set standard

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    All just guesswork really. There’s no way to know the actual drop rates and kabam don’t discuss them so we can’t get an official answer on it. But it’s safe to just assume it will be a 2* and be happy with anything better. Impossible to work out though because different people have different outcomes.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Purely anecdotal, but I tend to have better results when I open 2-3 at a time. Even then, as Mega said above, it's still mostly 2* champs.
  • Options
    Ricoone982Ricoone982 Posts: 37
    Yeah that's all I'm pulling at the moment but would be nice to know if there is a limit to the amount you pull before you get a 3 or 4 star champion
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Pure random chance. Usually it's just 2* with a random 3* and very rare 4*, but just a month ago pulled 4* Vision and 4* Starlord out of 3 PHC's on the same day.
  • Options
    wolfwolf Posts: 106
    The rate depends whether you spend money on this game or not.

Kabam never officially admited that, and they'll never do, but just based on comentaries from people in facebook groups it is very clear that who spent money in this game get better stuff from crystals than people who doesnt spend anything.
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    wolf wrote: »

Kabam never officially admited that, and they'll never do, but just based on comentaries from people in facebook groups it is very clear that who spent money in this game get better stuff from crystals than people who doesnt spend anything.

This not true
    I dont spend
    My phc record today 8
    Nightstalker 5
    Is just random and luck

i59ejcua3srd.png
    fd82dejriuc5.png
  • Options
    Jlf2nJlf2n Posts: 34
    It's not random in the least. It's dependent on several things. How many 4 stars crystals you open a month, how much you spend etc...

No way in hell its random. If it was purely random you wouldn't pull the same champs over and over again. I've been playing since April and have pulled the 2 star Rocket Racoon 60 times. Given the number of champs in the game it's statistically impossible, irregardless of the weighting regarding star pulls. If you play regularly and don't spend very much your 4 star pulls will be about 1 in 400 crystals.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    80/18/2. I've recorded 5 months of data on phcs across different strategies. That's the general rounding
  • Options
    PHC shards have a low chance at a 4 star but a PHC bought with units has a higher chance. The exact drop rates are never specific but this I know is true.
  • Options
    RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    I open about 60 PHC a week. No 4* since april or may. It's about 0/1200. But I still waiting for AA or GR.
  • Options
    uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    99.9% 2* and -0.001% 4*.. =1 4*/year
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    wolf wrote: »

Not true at all. It's the same rate. Believe me. Many of us spend enough money and get our share of 2*s. It's RNG.
  • Options
    Ricoone982Ricoone982 Posts: 37
    Think we need a answer from kabam my drop rate sucks I opened the crystal deal the other day and 4 blade crystals then 6 or 7 phc crystals and all 2 stars I've spent about 60 quid on it this week