Options

Can we please start docking AW cheaters before end of the season

Dear Kabam
I’m an officer in a master bracket alliance
There are few alliances in the masters at the moment that are notoriously known for using pilots and have had banned members in the past that are still in those alliances
We see people who brag about piloting multiple accounts in there all the time
Some of them are AQ prestige alliances with bought accounts that are owned by same people and paid to run in war by mercs and it’s really hurting the integrity of the AW season
I appreciate it that you have been consistently docking them at the end of each season recently but wouldn’t be better to do it sooner so other alliances wouldn’t get hurt by facing them?

Appreciate your hard work
Have a good day

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    report them to support team if you see anything fishy.
  • Options
    JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    I mean let them have AQ rewards for what they spend on those accounts but please keep them away from alliance war season because that’s not spending, it’s cheating
    Some of those accounts are the biggest accounts in MCOC but some even have been sold multiple times
    I’m happy kabam have docked them multiple times but other fair top alliances face them and lose points so it’s not fair
  • Options
    JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    😬pls
  • Options
    Yeah alliances like that may lose out in the season rewards but it’s still screwing legit alliances when they face them.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I know what ally you are talking about and yeah those guys are going for the docking record I think they r 3 in a row going for 4 lol

Tcn? KENOB?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    We've run into a couple already this season but it is what it is smh
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,257 ★★★★★
    I'm not in a top alliance so maybe that's why I don't know, but what does piloting an account mean?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,337 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    As name 'pilot' itself refers to letting someone else use your account for progressing in game.. but instead of merc clearing content for you.. the summoner let's one of the more skilled player (in alliance) play for their behalf in AW.. better skill, better chance to win.. more wins higher the alliance war standing.

Please correct if my interpretation is wrong.

I'm not in a top tier alliance, so I use the compensation package resources for reviving my champions.