**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question About Labyrinth

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Alright, so I was just messing around with Ultron in LOL one last time until it turned into a full fledged run. I've had great success with Ultron soloing almost all his fights and HT and Doom doing some work inbetween.

I'm at the point where it splits off into either Magik on Path 1 or Venompool on Path 2. My concern is if I should deviate from Path 1 as at this point Path 2 seems to be a lot smoother of a ride for me.

You have pre-buff Venompool which is an easier Venom. Doctor Strange who is my biggest concern but I have Doom and HT on standby. Kamala should be easy and Rocket Raccoon is the squishiest fight on the path.

My team is as follows:

5* R5 Aegon (Awakened)
5* R5 Human Torch (Awakened)
5* R5 Doom (Awakened)
5* R5 Ultron (Awakened)
5* R4 Hulkbuster (Awakened)

Is it a good idea to deviate?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

whichever way you go just remember to keep track so you don’t screw yourself over for exploration in the future

It's half P1 and half P2, I can reverse engineer it when I do P2

HT is not a good option for doctor strange. He keeps stealing power when you block and you need that for smoulders. Aegon is better.

I say go for path 1. With aegon all fights are easier .and also Ant-Man is bugged and can't glance attacks right now so do that while you can

What about Doom? I mentioned him as well. Sure it might be a long fight but theoretically it could work?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

HT is not a good option for doctor strange. He keeps stealing power when you block and you need that for smoulders. Aegon is better.

I say go for path 1. With aegon all fights are easier .and also Ant-Man is bugged and can't glance attacks right now so do that while you can

What about Doom? I mentioned him as well. Sure it might be a long fight but theoretically it could work?
    You won't be able to doom cycle but yeah. It should work.

You won't be able to doom cycle but yeah. It should work.
    Then I guess Path 2 would be a bit smoother for me.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Aegon worked fine on magik for me.

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    I don't think you've taken Ultron on your team just for sp3 bug.

I don't think you've taken Ultron on your team just for sp3 bug.

no I brought him and Hulkbuster cause I think its cool to have them both on a team
    How'd it go

How'd it go

I abandoned it after I made the mistake of going to Venompool lmao

Another time, I didn't even use that many revives anyway.

How'd it go

I abandoned it after I made the mistake of going to Venompool lmao

Another time, I didn't even use that many revives anyway.
    Whoa my dude. You have frikking aegon. Why would you quit that deep into the lab?

Also, i told you so