**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

MalastMalast Posts: 8
edited February 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
With the new update, the parry issue is worse. Am on android. It is so bad that every fight has a problem
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33
    Yeah im same games way worse even trying not to parry it doesn't block so cant work around it.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,099 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Just logged in to post about this. Can't parry/block AT ALL for most the the fights I'm doing in arena after the update. New level of bugging. My fault...should've waited for feedback before updating smh.

Android 11, Redmi Note 8 pro
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Thank-you very much for this, I'll hold off on updating until this current war is over.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Fred1 said:

The same for me. Just after the update 33.3 some parry do not work. Most of them are when the defender is dashing to you (but not only).
    It's really annoying because before only a few of them were not working... now it s half of them !

Is there a possibility to go back to the previous 33.2 ? (to do the alliance war...)
    Fred

Go to apkmirror.com, download the apk file of the previous version and side load
  • DarknineDarknine Posts: 5
    pessoal meu smartphone é um rog phone 3, hoje depois ta atualização comecaram bugs atrasos nos comandos, eu esquivo na tela e o personagem demora cerca de 0.5 a 1s pra obedecer o comando e jogo tbm esta travado a 30 fps antes da atualizacao eu estava jogando a 60 fps e tem comandos que não estão saindo, como o medio no final do combo as vezes nao sai e ai sou contra atacado sem chance de defender isso tudo comecou a pouco tempo logo depois de atualizar o jogo
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Doesn't seem like this is an isolated issue.

There's nothing in the release notes about intended changes to the inputs in this release, but it seems that several of us who have been unaffected are now having a lot of issues.

Could you check with the team to see if something slipped in that could be causing this? ....and ripped out in a hot fix?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    mgj0630 said:

@Kabam Miike Doesn't seem like this is an isolated issue.

There's nothing in the release notes about intended changes to the inputs in this release, but it seems that several of us who have been unaffected are now having a lot of issues.

Could you check with the team to see if something slipped in that could be causing this? ....and ripped out in a hot fix?

There's never anything in the release notes about input changes. It's just a effect of them advancing the game. Some piece of software they use got updated somewhere and is now effecting people who weren't previously before. I.E.. a bug. It's not an easy fix like you're making it seem.
  • VmoferVmofer Posts: 45
    In this war parry is not working and the global node is not working properly. Some defenders who don't have global node active when you get in the fight they have it. It's almost impossible fight properly
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited February 2022
    Vmofer said:

In this war parry is not working and the global node is not working properly. Some defenders who don't have global node active when you get in the fight they have it. It's almost impossible fight properly

Not just war, the update bugged parry and block for Android devices. Here is the current discussion : https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/295855/android-parry#latest
  • PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    Hi from update in playing on android And miss about 1/3 Parry almost every fight
  • Sw4tCzSw4tCz Posts: 15
    Dexterity too
  • VmoferVmofer Posts: 45
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos please do something because playing like this in war is losing for sure. And all inventory will disappear 😅
  • Good to know to not update MCOC until I beat Kang the 5 more times I need to 🤣
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I feel bad for Android users i have an android galaxy note S21 and i tried playing this game on it and its just beyond horrible even my iPhone 10 which specs wise is not even close to the Note but it plays 50 times better. I honestly don't think this game is build for the Android for years I've seen nothing but Android users complain about inputs and before Lags which is why i tried testing it on my NOTE, what i found that helps was closing all other APP and force closing the game and restarting it ( this is crazy to even have to do just to play a mobile game because on the iPhone i never not once had to do that). I hope with the March update Android users get some love too performance wise, what i did notice was most youtubers if not all plays the game on Apple I'm assuming most of the game team does also.