**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options

Hey Everyone

We are trying to troubleshoot the issue actively right now. I have a QA member with a Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G which I've noticed has been mentioned a couple of times in the thread but he hasn't been able to see the issue. Our guess is that certain settings may be causing the issue so for those users with a Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G would you be able to let me know what your screen resolution, frame rate, and any other performance settings are?

If we can repro it on our end it will be far easier to verify any potential fix actually works, so any information is super helpful.

If you have a OnePlus phone, i would be happy to provide the info needed.
  • Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Oneplus 7 pro here. Earlier I said, that changing screen setting ffixes problems. Well, it fixes stuttering when champions running against each other, and controls work, but... They work, but they don't register or are too late or something. No matter what you do, you're getting combos straight to face in war. I can't remember last time I had item use ran out during war, and now it's before boss. Really frustrating to play.

Earlier arena seemed to work ok, or maybe it felt like that, because enemies there are easier. And almost all other ally members are having this issue on android too, only one or two not, but they might have older game running.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    I've not had any problems.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Hey Everyone

We are trying to troubleshoot the issue actively right now. I have a QA member with a Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G which I've noticed has been mentioned a couple of times in the thread but he hasn't been able to see the issue. Our guess is that certain settings may be causing the issue so for those users with a Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G would you be able to let me know what your screen resolution, frame rate, and any other performance settings are?

If we can repro it on our end it will be far easier to verify any potential fix actually works, so any information is super helpful.

So kabam has 1 android phone to bug test?.....
  • Options
    JrCavalcanteJrCavalcante Posts: 8
    edited February 2022

Hey Everyone

Maybe you guys are using a Snapdragon variant, since you are in North America.

I'm using a Exynos Galaxy S21 Plus and the game is unplayable, runing at 30FPS or lower (screen set to 120hz) dex and parry don't working and many others performance issues.

Screen resolution: Default = 1080 x 2400
    Performance configuration to high performance
    No gaming plugins enabled

EDIT: I just tested it on my old Galaxy S9+ which has a Snapdragon processor and had the same issues.
  • Options
    OnePlus 8t, One Plus5t having these issues. Alliance mate with S21 Ultra had these issues immediately
  • Options
    metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    I'm experiencing the same issue - block and dex happens later than I intend, causing me to either get hit when I try to block, or block when I try to dodge. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, and my FPS is set to 120hz.

Hey Everyone

• Options
    NeoVampyrNeoVampyr Posts: 28

Hey Everyone

Don't have a galaxy note (have a black shark 2)
    Just make a few versus fights ... You can see that parry timing is completely different than before that update ...

Hope that your guy use to play frequently ... Otherwise, your test doesn't mean anything ...
  • Options
    If you find a Galaxy S20 5G laying around, lemme know.
  • Options
    Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 65
    Using the nubia red magic 6s pro, can play up to 165htz via settings, tested on lowest and highest settings and no different, delay in blocking and delay in dexing with alot of game stutter. Pretty unplayable tbh.
  • Options
    AlexDsDAlexDsD Posts: 5
    Poco x3 pro GT 256g 8 g problema de parada destreza entran golpes al momento de cubrir en guerra fue fatal gasto de recursos
  • Options

Hey Everyone

Can u guys upload or show us a vid of the game play to confirm its working as intended?
  • Options
    pikapika Posts: 74
    edited February 2022
    @Kabam Zero I'm using Asus Rog phone 5 with 144hz refresh rate display, 1080 X 2448, 395 ppi density.
    While playing after the 2019 bug all devices forced to drop half FPS of what your phone runs, which is 72fps for me and it's still very smooth, other normal phones run smoothly at 60fps with 120hz displays.
    As seen in the video it runs at some places smooth 70+ FPS, bu also now drops at 30 at times in other places, also can see the party and block not working too.

https://youtu.be/yom-YA2KpH0
  • Options
    ElthanElthan Posts: 85 ★★

Hey Everyone

This is not exclusive to Samsung.

I have a Xiaomi 10T Pro. It was running the game flawlessly until the v33 update and now I can't parry reliably anymore :(

Many alliance mates have the same problem, all running Android on different devices.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 624 ★★★
    Shinyuu said:

Hey Everyone

So this post confirms what I thought you don't test on Android. You had to go find a QA member that had an Android to even see what millions of players are experiencing right now. Got it MCOC is exclusive for Apple. Thank you made my decision to call it quits easier because I like many other players were on the fence of being done. I'm done ✌🏻
    I believe you are not interpreting this correctly. Pretty sure they test on Android (although not very well as this release shows). The issue is one of their normal test devices wasn't one of the ones listed in this thread (to replicate the issue).

Now i am not that familiar with unity having only worked on one small project before using it but if they were releasing without testing on an android device period they would have had a lot more issues over time than they have had (yes it could be worst)
  • Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    edited February 2022
    @kabam

Hey Everyone

Definitelly not ONLY this phone has problem. My friends And me r playing on different mobile phones And Have same problem...
    I play on POCO X3 PRo 8GB And not able to single Parry in Match. 120hz rate...
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Google Pixel 6 Pro
    Input touches recorded along with frame rate.
    Smooth display is off, as the raised FPS and Hz refresh was too much for MCOC and was causing issues previously.

Simple practice duel, no additional nodes on AI.

You can clearly see some successful parries, along side a handful of smacks to the face.

https://youtu.be/I-_wHIhKTiw
  • Options
    jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★

Hey Everyone

Oneplus 8t.
    Parry, dex problem since last update.
  • Options
    bizbiz Posts: 16

Hey Everyone

We are trying to troubleshoot the issue actively right now. I have a QA member with a Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G which I've noticed has been mentioned a couple of times in the thread but he hasn't been able to see the issue. Our guess is that

@kabam zero
    If you can replicate the issue with the above device how would this transgress to other android devices as some don't have the option to change the frame rates which are also affected.
    Any answer in kind would be greatly appreciated.

• Options

Hey Everyone

It's not exclusive to >60Hz screens. Note 10+, same problem.
  • Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    @Kabam Zero pls forgot about problem Is ONLY with Samsung phones...
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

There's an issue, and they're looking into it. I get that frustrations are paramount, but there's no use in dog piling on people and arguing about testing. If it was preventable before it was released, they wouldn't have released it. As much as people are frustrated, we're just going to have to wait for them to look into it.

You have to be joking, it’s been 7 years of this. They release broken things every month. We have been the testers the entire time. The whole if it would have been preventable they wouldn’t release is crazy. If that was the case we wouldn’t have had an update ever in the last 8 months at minimum.
    I'd like to see the data to support 7 years of this.

Hey Everyone

I'm running a OnePlus 8t with 120Hz. But the game usually forces 60Hz . The game itself only runs at 30 fps. I have to press block way before than usual to parry
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,459 ★★★★★

Hey Everyone

I have a LG V60 and I am experiencing the issues. I am on Android 11. What other information do you need that I can provide?

I have a graphics setting for both resolution and frame rate and it's happening with all settings. My phone is 5G as well if that matters.
  • Options
    Starhawk said:

Shinyuu said:

Hey Everyone

So this post confirms what I thought you don't test on Android. You had to go find a QA member that had an Android to even see what millions of players are experiencing right now. Got it MCOC is exclusive for Apple. Thank you made my decision to call it quits easier because I like many other players were on the fence of being done. I'm done ✌🏻
    I believe you are not interpreting this correctly. Pretty sure they test on Android (although not very well as this release shows). The issue is one of their normal test devices wasn't one of the ones listed in this thread (to replicate the issue).

Now i am not that familiar with unity having only worked on one small project before using it but if they were releasing without testing on an android device period they would have had a lot more issues over time than they have had (yes it could be worst)
    Dude if this was an issue with the unity engine, the previous version should be affected too.... They made a change on this new version and messed it up...
  • Options

I feel like my muscle memory can't keep up with the patterns anymore n its going through a phase of self-doubt

"If I block just as the champion hits, will I stun him?
    What if he hits me instead, is attempting parrying worth losing half my champs HP?
    You know what, lets play it safe n just hold down block"

Boom

Block fails to register

*PANIK*

Same, part of the reason I can't/ don't want to play is I don't want to get used to thay feeling
  • Options
    ƊƖЄƓƠƊƖЄƓƠ Posts: 4
    I have a Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, after the update the game is bug, almost impossible to fight, as many have said here...