**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please... Kabam...END MY MISERY!!

Look, you already got your laughs Kabam, just throw me a bone, please. Please, just hit that switch for me and give me some luck! I have only been getting 2 stars in all my premiums for at least 2 to 3 months. And to add insult to injury all my 4 stars have been She Hulks, Luke Cages, and Kamala Khans! I just want at least 1 3 star from a premium and/or a decent 4 star from a 4 star crystal, is that too much to ask? Help a brother out!

Hell, my birthday is in 2 days and this dry spell has been killing me! Please save my sanity!!

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    At least you are duping them. they'd be pretty worthless if not duped. you are getting closer to a Max Sig. Crystal which is a good chance to take.
  • Options
    kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    At least you are duping them. they'd be pretty worthless if not duped. you are getting closer to a Max Sig. Crystal which is a good chance to take.

That is exactly why things are going that way with the game. I am by no means trying to be offensive or even anything close to that,but the fact is that is just to take comfort from whatever you can merely save from all this.

Yes, you are right that you can make what you can from what you have or get, but it is at the same time what keeps kabam giving just BS to the players.

Being a Free to Play Game doesn't mean you have to be right with whatever you can get, but at least A MINIMUM DECENT AMOUNT OF REWARDS or In-game goods. It doesn't mean it has to be just decent enough to be razonably playable or something close to that. There are lots of free games that work much better at this point, but if your are going to go with the same empty aswer that "if you don't like it don´t play it", "if it is full of problems don't play it", then you are stablishing that they don't need to improve it. It is just the easy effortless way to solve it, instead of demanding for something Decent.
  • Options
    Emil_LimsonEmil_Limson Posts: 17
    edited October 2017
    Make1David wrote: »
    Look, you already got your laughs Kabam, just throw me a bone, please. Please, just hit that switch for me and give me some luck! I have only been getting 2 stars in all my premiums for at least 2 to 3 months. And to add insult to injury all my 4 stars have been She Hulks, Luke Cages, and Kamala Khans! I just want at least 1 3 star from a premium and/or a decent 4 star from a 4 star crystal, is that too much to ask? Help a brother out!

Hell, my birthday is in 2 days and this dry spell has been killing me! Please save my sanity!!

Sorry. Wrong click due to lag. Can't cancel it :(
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Bud I been sharing it with you. 3 months 2 3s out of a ton phc all the rest 2s. I think some of the frustration in here could be quelled just by improving our odds across the board with crystals. All crystals. Don't gift it to us. Let us do whatnwe.been doing just don't disappoint us so often!
  • Options
    My advice to you though is stop buying the feature! Quit chasing the prestige and spin more of the regular crystals!
  • Options
    Spin 3 instead of 2
  • Options
    uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Spend ur money=100% 4* guarantee.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you haven't received the heroes you were hoping for. There's really not a magic switch for us to flip either; the items received from crystals is random.

Please review the Support Articles for more details. You can access these in-game by clicking the gear in the upper left corner, then "Support", and from here search for information in our Knowledgebase.

Here are a few articles that you may find useful regarding Crystals!
    I have feedback about Crystal drop rates
    Crystals: Spin system
    4-Star Champions
This discussion has been closed.