**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.3 Paradox Breakdown Charges post update not fair!

I noticed after the newest update that the Paradox breakdown charges in 7.3 are now 12 instead of 9! This is completely unfair to everyone who has completed 7.3 100% in terms of units and other resources spent to complete the content! There was no announcement made of changes to make it easier or else alot of players would have waited. The players that have endured the bugs, input issues, and other things to 100% 7.3 should be compensated for the difference in difficulty!

Comments

• Options
    MK11SubzeroMK11Subzero Posts: 8
    I seriously hope that was a mistake and kabam is going to change it back to 9 charges.
  • Options
    MoShizzleMoShizzle Posts: 56

I seriously hope that was a mistake and kabam is going to change it back to 9 charges.

I would accept that as well
  • Options
    BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    I really would like a response on this from Kabam. Will there be some form of compensation for those who explored 7.3 before this change?
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    I would love a word on if this was intended. I’m planning on a 7.3 exploration at some point and it would be nice to know if there will be more changes at some point
  • Options
    MK11SubzeroMK11Subzero Posts: 8
    I didn't even ask for compensation that was Bolland don't try and pin me to be the type that asks for compensation.
  • Options
    MoShizzleMoShizzle Posts: 56
    I didn't ask...I said should be if this is intentional. I actually didn't have that big of a problem with 7.3. However, how is this any different than SOP? Was it a bug? Yes. Did people complete it with the bug? Yes. Was there compensation? Yes. Did everyone agree on it? No. Did everyone want it? No. One could argue that event was nerfed as well (bugged or not). Same with V8 when it 1st came out. Acts 1-4, and act 6 were nerfed LONG after being introduced to speed up game play to achieve Cavlier and TB titles and were announced. 7.3 being nerfed has no benefit other than to piss off alot of the community. I watched some of my ally members struggle through it past few days just before this update. No foreword, no hint, nothing. I don't DEMAND compensation. I do think it SHOULD be done as they did with SOP if this is intentional However regardless if a player struggled or breezed through it.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Did you test it? Maybe just a description bug?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

DId people react to the nerf of 6.2 the same way?

Yea they did
    Some people did. Quite a lot of us didn't care about compensation bc more items to expire in overflow or burn doing dumb testing didn't matter. I'm in that same camp again with this.

If anyone was burning units on 7.3, lol. At least Act 6 was hard originally.
  • Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    this makes a huge difference with some of the paths and to silently change it, although not surprising for Kabam to do this, is unfair to those who have already 100% the content
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

FiiNCH said:

Yea they did
    Some people did. Quite a lot of us didn't care about compensation bc more items to expire in overflow or burn doing dumb testing didn't matter. I'm in that same camp again with this.

I don't care about compensation neither I think is needed for this case.

But I was burning units for act7, should I stop playing?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Way, way worse. There were people who did acts 1-3 years before the changes were made and wanted compensation. Act 4 nerfs went the same way. Everything is unfair all the time.
  • Options

FiiNCH said:

Yea they did

No, but you should probably play smarter. If content like that is taking that many items, you should at least farm before you do it. Could probably have farmed enough items to do the whole chapter in a week or two.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    I already explored it but would have been nice to have the extra leeway of a few more charges. It here should have been a message to the community though
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Meh. No compensation needed. But what's the point is doing this secretly? Or did an update supposed to go next month seep into this month or something?
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    I explored it when it released.
    TBH at this point I don't need compensation of 2 revives and 5 pots. Plus Paradox were not that hard. Yes it required much attention and skill to play around. So if they are changing it, no big deal.
    From my point of view, if I suffered earlier then my fellow players shouldn't. So it's quite good for others who still haven't explored. If it's intentional then good work kabam.
    Tho I'd like to see same changes in 7.4 too on its release or just remove it from 7.4
  • Options

Meh. No compensation needed. But what's the point is doing this secretly? Or did an update supposed to go next month seep into this month or something?

I'd assume it was a change moreso for 7.4 based on feedback from 7.3 and the 7.4 beta. If those nodes get changed in the game files though they'd be changed in all content. Certainly not anything for anyone to be mad about though.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

FiiNCH said:

Yea they did

No, but you should probably play smarter. If content like that is taking that many items, you should at least farm before you do it. Could probably have farmed enough items to do the whole chapter in a week or two.
    Didn't use many units, I don't even remember how many,maybe 600?, but I wouldn't care if myself would use 2 or 3k to explore it, that's why I have the units for..

I just didn't like that part of your comment, some people, value their time more and prefer to use units than wait to farm items, some others maybe they are just bad and they enjoy the game, therefor I believe that part of your comment shouldn't of been said

I just wanted to put it out there, no hate, have a nice day