**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android devices still severely bugged??

2»

Comments

• AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 168 ★★
    I believe he was referring to the fact that the Hotfix had barely been released so they couldn't have updated, noticed the interaction and then complained about no changes to their interaction... Or on the flipside, we can tease people with the notion that like Santa, Miike knows what you do when you're alone and that's why you don't get compensation. 😂😂
    I assume so too, it was worth pointing out though as the way it is written really makes it sound like he went and checked his account personally 😎.

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Antsiou said:

The Hotfix just came out a few minutes ago, and I don't see that you've updated to it yet. Please take a look at the Google Play store to see if there is a new version available, but it might take a little while to become available to everybody.

I thought mods did not have access to individual player accounts. How are you able to tell whether he updated the game or not? It's not like his mobile browser is giving you access to the other apps on his phone.
    This is a very valid point. How come in less than 4min after OP’s post can @Kabam Miike answer about OP’s personal account status? That’s some Echelon level surveillance skills there (or amazing one on one customer service 😬)
    I believe he was referring to the fact that the Hotfix had barely been released so they couldn't have updated, noticed the interaction and then complained about no changes to their interaction... Or on the flipside, we can tease people with the notion that like Santa, Miike knows what you do when you're alone and that's why you don't get compensation. 😂😂

I doubt it. The way it was addressed was specifically targeted to OP. The mods do have access to individual accounts but deny to acknowledge it and make the forums a customer service space.
    OP made it fairly clear they hadn't intentionally updated the game yet, it's not a huge reach on Miike's part.
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 168 ★★
    Clearer wording could have been:
    “ The Hotfix just came out a few minutes ago, and I don't see it’s unlikely that you've updated to it yet.”
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    It's nigh unplayable, frustrating to the extent that I wont be playing again until a fix is released.
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91
    For me it's worse than before.
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91

The Hotfix just came out a few minutes ago, and I don't see that you've updated to it yet. Please take a look at the Google Play store to see if there is a new version available, but it might take a little while to become available to everybody.

I have the upgrade and it didn't work, actually feels worse than before.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    It feels better than before, but I've only done 3-4 AW fights.
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    Playing on iphone xs max ,and i have still some issues with block time and dex,on my android device still have a problems (
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Well being that Miike is an administrator and not a forum mod, he has access to other things. But he isn't allowed to go in and make changes to accounts. If he did he would be stuck doing game account things instead of his actual job.

Being able to pull up an account and see what version they are playing on is completely different than pulling up an account and reversing a rank up.

They have a department specific for things like that so to not bog down others who have different jobs.