**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ANDROID HOTFIX MADE THINGS BETTER, BUT THERE ARE STILL ISSUES WITH THE TIMING

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
ok so like the title says the android hotfix made things better. After 33.3.0 I couldn't parry at all, my timing was way off and the defender would just go right through my attempted parry and hit me with plenty of hits... I could take 1-2 combo in every single match. The 33.3.1 hotfix DOES MAKE THINGS BETTER! In fact, the window of time for the parry input has widened considerably. The problem is that the timing is still off. And this, in such a game, is a big problem. Today the bad timing caused a death for me in war and a lot of troubles in other fights in which I did not die. Basically, my parry input seems to be too early because I end up just blocking and not stunning the opponent. It's better than taking a full combo to the face, but it's really hard to parry stun. As long as it's easy content or arena, that's not an issue. But in aw I need to know I can parry stun. Depending on the nodes or the abilities of my champs and defenders I need to parry heavy or something similar. That's why I want to report that there are still issues with the timing of our inputs. I'm playing on xiaomi poco f3. Before 33.3 I could play without any single issue concerning lags or parry/dex inputs.