**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GM is down

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
Now Act 6 is complete,

I just need 4 more T4 mutant Catalysts to grab that Thronebreaker title

And who deserves rank 2 from these?

From my Act 6 completion rewards bought 1 6* featured got Punisher 2099, 1 basic 6* got Old Man Logan.
Bought 2 featured 5* got Sig 150 on Anti Venom and Sig 40 on Tigra,
Opened the 4 Cav crystal rewards got 3 3* and 1 Nexus 5* and got duped on Emma and on the other nexus from Act 6 got Loki over Hulk and Skrull.

Thanks to all of your advice on GM fight, it was not as bad as it seems, was much easier and enjoyable compared to The Collector.

Edit: did not take a screenshot on GM takedown, was so nervous and excited at the same time.

Comments

• Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Congrats!!!
    R2 worthy- Stealthy, Sorc Supreme, Medusa, Sparkles, Ghost just to name a few. Me personally, I would r2 Ronin, but thats cause I find him fun to play
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    sorc
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    Peairs420Peairs420 Posts: 60

Now Act 6 is complete,

I just need 4 more T4 mutant Catalysts to grab that Thronebreaker title

And who deserves rank 2 from these?

From my Act 6 completion rewards bought 1 6* featured got Punisher 2099, 1 basic 6* got Old Man Logan.
    Bought 2 featured 5* got Sig 150 on Anti Venom and Sig 40 on Tigra,
    Opened the 4 Cav crystal rewards got 3 3* and 1 Nexus 5* and got duped on Emma and on the other nexus from Act 6 got Loki over Hulk and Skrull.

Thanks to all of your advice on GM fight, it was not as bad as it seems, was much easier and enjoyable compared to The Collector.

Edit: did not take a screenshot on GM takedown, was so nervous and excited at the same time.

bruh i would gift you the t4 cc if i could swear i got like 5 overflowed even after r2 my domino that colossus is gonna do work
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    imagine being lvl 60 so you could become Thronebreaker when youve done everything else
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Congrats mate!
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Good job!