A New Final Boss

We as a community recently have seen new mechanics coming in for new characters, and buffs, like with Kraven's traps, and Hawkeye's ability to slow time, and also there was Strikers, what I wanted to ask about were the boss mechanics for the past few big final bosses of acts there has been this stage 1, 2, and 3 thing. In between those things are the aggression things, I think for our next final boss of a new act should have a new mechanic but picture it as Galactus and his attacks smash his hands down on the arena and you have to dex them, and dash in to weaken him, in order to begin to deal damage, once you weaken him his head will fall and that's how you beat him but his specials will include his eyebeams that you have to dex, and every 25% health you get him down one of the Heralds come in first it could be Airwalker, then it could be Terrax, and then it could be CGR or Silver surfer but once you get to them and you beat either CGR or Silver Surfer they stop fighting and become your striker, and if you save the striker for when you knock Galactus' head down and use the striker you can stun him for an extra 7.5 seconds, in the end you will need to use your Sp3 before Galactus similar to that of Kang, but when you get to your Sp3 nothing happens it does no damage and then with your champion the summoner turns around to see a paneramic shot of The Fantastic Four, The Avengers, The Spider-Verse, The X-Men, Even the Collector and Carina and you then do the Sp3 again but this time it is a special animation where everyone goes nuts on Galactus...

This is my same post as General Discussion but I think it should be a suggestion as well