**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many units we can grind in 3 days?

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have 1200 units and would love to buy that 3000 unit rankup bundle. Is it possible to grind that many units in 3 days or it's impossible?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I'm aiming for 1000
  • Options
    It is possible, if you get really lucky opening arena crystals
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    It’s 530 units per three days if you do all the milestones in Summoner trial, basic and featured arena. Then maybe battlechips gives you more if RNG want to be at you side.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Pikolu said:

It is possible, if you get really lucky opening arena crystals

Daddrieda said:

It’s 530 units per three days if you do all the milestones in Summoner trial, basic and featured arena. Then maybe battlechips gives you more if RNG want to be at you side.

how many battlechips we can grind in that period?
    If you hit all milestones it'll put you around 125k-150k battlechips.
  • Options
    _Sham_ said:

I have 1200 units and would love to buy that 3000 unit rankup bundle. Is it possible to grind that many units in 3 days or it's impossible?

Not impossible, but it would be an extraordinary stretch. 540 units from all milestones in a three day arena sequence. On top of that my long term average from opening arena crystals is something like 50-60 units per day. To reach your target of 1800 units you would need to get about 1250 units from BC or some other source. Without getting extremely lucky with arena crystals, that seems extremely difficult.

If you didn't actually fully explore all of the early Acts before they updated them last year, you could go back there and try to get those units. Depending on your situation, that's probably the largest accessible pile of units I can think of that the typical player might have access to, besides spending.