**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I buy the romance awakening gem to use on 6* human torch?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have 6* unawakened torch at rank 3. I use him frequently and am planning on using him for abyss once I pull aegon. It might be a while before that happens though, since I’ve been trying to pull aegon for over a year now. So is it worth the 3000 units to buy the awakening gem and use it on torch? Thanks.

Should I buy the romance awakening gem to use on 6* human torch? 58 votes

Buy the offer and use the gem on torch now
12%
TendersquadColonaut123Gr8TonyStarkValentinos13OoooiiiiieeeeeeSurfinwalrusbaskinrobbinsknows 7 votes
Buy the offer and save it until you pull aegon, then use it on torch
20%
heruheru511ForwardyossSkyLord7000DrauglinKablBurrito2525SirGamesBondWasy1TenukeringFire_3MightyD 12 votes
Don’t buy the offer
41%
RaganatorbuffajrLuciusVorenusFoxhero007BrandonmballouLongshot_33Thefire13Malreck04Cr7ms7rs7SnakepOGAvengerTimeGenesisMaratoxDkcody42ScrubhanChaosMax1012ShepdHusstleAGENT_A7KNalak8 24 votes
Other option
25%
thanks4playingKennado_Sham_SunRiceBugmat78TrubluMateZan0EtherealityAlmccarthyudyedagainDracarusSearmenisCeltic1981OakenshieldHickdog27 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Is his sig really important for abyss?
  • Options
    Riptide said:

Is his sig really important for abyss?

From what I understand, his sig is very helpful because getting nova flames back for some fights is very helpful and you revive so much that you’ll get nova flames back at some point.
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Buy the offer and use the gem on torch now
    If its just for the Abyss then no. But you'll want that awakened ability either way. Put it this way; your going to be spending a lot of revives in the abyss anyways. One or two more doesn't make a difference.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Where is the romance awakening gem? I only see cavs and potions with the unit deals
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
    Other option
    Buy it but don’t use it on Torch. Save for Herc/KP/etc
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
    Other option

Where is the romance awakening gem? I only see cavs and potions with the unit deals

@LeNoirFaineant check in your store. There is a new tab called romance. It is one of the offers there.
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Other option
    I have only had the sig ability of torch activate once. But there are plenty of awakening options
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Aegon isnt even in the pool
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Aegon isnt even in the pool

@Polygon I was only mentioning aegon because I’m waiting to pull him to do abyss.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Other option
    Buy it but do not use it on Torch. Remember that even if u awaken him and put 20 sigs on him, him being able to repeat the use of his sig is highly RNG dependant. You more often then not wont proc the pre-fight when you most beed it, specially at low sig. If what you really is repeat access to HT's sig ability, you're better off by tanking and 5* and max sigging it. There's abundance of 5* sig stones in the game so it shouldn't be that hard to do for you. And then u do AoL with both.

As mentioned by others, use the romance awakening gem on other more worthy champs such as Herc, Angela, Kitty, AA, etc.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Other option
    Torch has no need unless you plan to explore Abyss. You don't need it for one run.