**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who benefits more from awakening

swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Kg regen or ultrons absorption. Hmm
Who should I pick?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    I think most will say KG as his awakening really drives a lot of sustainability, but I’ll admit I’m a big fan of Ultron and think his sig ability is underrated. In the end I think you should decide based on how developed your Cosmic vs Tech roster is, and who you enjoy more. For me it would be Ultron.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Thanks guys. Dang I haven't used kg sense his buff because my 6* has been unduped so not really sure how he is or to play him. My ultron is r3. I've wanted to dup both. Hard decision lol
  • Definitely KG. I have a 5* who i run in Map7. Saves you lots of potions
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I feel like Ultron is the better champion unduped. Unduped King Groot, meanwhile, goes into this weird time-out where his awakened ability would otherwise kick in. Without it, there's just this period where nothing at all happens. Your damage drops significantly and you're just waiting for your furies to come back. With his awakened ability, I find him a lot more enjoyable to play since that downtime serves an actual purpose.

Plus, it makes him absolutely bonkers. I r3'd my KG as soon as I awakened him and have no regrets.