**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

White Magneto Pre-fight no passive parry

Been having the issue where white magneto's prefight doesnt give a passive stun but a debuff like regular.
First assumed I just forgot to activate it in AW against Jabari.. got the same issue against Crossbones in EQ today.

Tested it on some random champions and doesn't seem to be working against any of them. Also loses all 4 remaining charges after the fight

A few of my alliance mates are having the same issue.

Comments

• Options
    BloccsBloccs Posts: 9
    edited February 2022

• Options
    BloccsBloccs Posts: 9
    Zan0 said:

It only works for hero and metal champs

Yes, realize that now bad example in the screenshots.
    However yesterday I used colossus which is a metal & hero champ on Jabari which should've gotten it.. tried it again with a hero + metal champ & same result, doesnt show passive stun
  • Options
    Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this happening? That can make it easier for us to replicate, which can help us investigate more thoroughly.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★

Bloccs said:

Zan0 said:

However yesterday I used colossus which is a metal & hero champ on Jabari which should've gotten it.. tried it again with a hero + metal champ & same result, doesnt show passive stun
    Jabari goes stun immune, that's a bad example
    Jabari doesn't have anything in her kit that makes her go fully stun immune, she just immediately cleanses the stun debuff. Unless there's a node in AW that I'm unaware of, Wag's pre-fight should still work when fighting her. I've used it against her in the past with no issue.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,640 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Bloccs said:

Zan0 said:

Jabari doesn't have anything in her kit that makes her go fully stun immune, she just immediately cleanses the stun debuff. Unless there's a node in AW that I'm unaware of, Wag's pre-fight should still work when fighting her. I've used it against her in the past with no issue.

• Options
    XTroisXTrois Posts: 10
    When using Colossus with the passive parry, if you heavy, his passive fury doesn’t trigger
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    XTrois said:

When using Colossus with the passive parry, if you heavy, his passive fury doesn’t trigger

This is very much intended. He has to purify the stun to get the passive fury
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Ercarret said:

Bloccs said:

Zan0 said:

You should read her abilities because she does have stun immunity in her kit

Ercarret said:

Bloccs said:

Zan0 said:

Huh, look at that. Guess I'll have to be munching some crow. I had completely missed that. Thanks for pointing it out, guys.
  • Options
    XTroisXTrois Posts: 10

XTrois said:

This is very much intended. He has to purify the stun to get the passive fury
    Thank you! I didn't know.