Cavalier EQ Skill chapter

TendersquadTendersquad Member Posts: 198
I'm just curious, aren't there usually debuffs accessible without taking hits to feed the skill buff? The only node this month is crumbling armor on one path, feels like there is no skill benefit this month.

Am I just missing it?

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,095 ★★★★★
    You can also have a damaging debuff expire off of them (I believe). I used moleman and Nick.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Member Posts: 198
    Good call, I was reading it backwards.....thanks!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    BWDO is also incredible for this Skill EQ.
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I used Nick and then nonSkill champs
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    My R1 BWDO cleared most of the lanes. Used MM and NF as back ups when I screwed up. Red mags for boss.

Pretty much decided to R2 BWDO next level up event between Cav EQ and her apparent usefulness in 7.3
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

My R1 BWDO cleared most of the lanes. Used MM and NF as back ups when I screwed up. Red mags for boss.

Pretty much decided to R2 BWDO next level up event between Cav EQ and her apparent usefulness in 7.3

Get out of my head!

Seriously, same champs, same thought process, was planning on taking her up to R2 as well. I’ve been blind to her for too long 😂
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Member Posts: 400 ★★★

You can also have a damaging debuff expire off of them (I believe). I used moleman and Nick.

That's what I used myself
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Get out of my head!

Seriously, same champs, same thought process, was planning on taking her up to R2 as well. I’ve been blind to her for too long 😂
    She was my first skill rank 3 and there are no regrets. Fun to play, boatload of utility, solid damage, matches my usually aggressive playstyle and rewards it, etc....