**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glory Store Alliance War Pots

Hello Kabam, I believe your glory store is outdated when it comes to alliance health potions. The highest is 6k health. Now that the game has geared toward 6 stars at rank 4, 6k health does not do the trick. 6k health potions is barely enough at 15 item usage limit. Champions at 6* rank 3 sit around 45k health pools alone. Now at 6* rank 4 the health pool is much higher. Can you please add higher alliance war health potions to purchase through glory in the store.

Comments

• AvolA1987AvolA1987 Posts: 32
    I absolutely agree on this topic. When you're boosted in AW (or even not boosted), it takes an average R3 6* champ (who are most likely the ones to be used in AW) approx. at least 6-7x a 6k health potion to fully recover, excluding the revive potion.

That means you can only heal up twice in a war, with potions offered in the glory store. In my honest opinion, the 14k health pot as provided in the compensation, should be added to the glory store, for about 400-450 glory. I would definitely collect those and wouldn't rely as much on the compensation as i do now.