**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

War and boosts bug

RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★
I have had this happen repeatedly this war season: i am at the prefight screen, i use the boost button to select and activate a set of boosts, i hit fight and it dumps me back out on the map, at the node, but will not let me go to the node or launch prefight screen again or a fight until i log out of the game and back in.
It has wasted boosts and as a result i have taken damage i shouldn't have.

Comments

• Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 284 ★★★
    I have noticed this happens sometimes if you hit fight just as the pre-fight timer is about to expire. If you back out of the fight and re-enter (thereby restarting the pre-fight timer), and then hit fight, you should have no issues. I hope that helps.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★
    Thanks it has happened in several events now. War the most irritating, owing to the boost timers. But it has also happened in aqs when i boosted to fight a Morningstar.