**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About how many MTN Shopper Rewards Program Points should we have right now?

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
100% explored everything thus far and spent "most" of my currency and have only 940 points.... so I haven't even claimed the lowest prize yet. Does this seem okay? Is the points program functioning or bugged?

Thanks all.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    *week 3
    Zan0 said:

*week 3

Week 4
    So it is, my bad. I had to go back and read the Announcement. I figured since February is shorter, it would be 3. Thanks.
    Very odd symmetry. Chapter 1 the first week, 2 the second, and then 3 is split in two. I suppose they wanted to stretch it out until the next month.
    Graves_3 said:

Very odd symmetry. Chapter 1 the first week, 2 the second, and then 3 is split in two. I suppose they wanted to stretch it out until the next month.

Wasn’t that what everyone was trying to tell you in the thread for feedback about the side quest reward structure. And you were going on about how people should learn to have some patience and not try to finish content in a day or 2? (I know I am paraphrasing but that’s what you implied)
    In that Thread, someone complained that we got the majority of Rewards in the 3rd week. Yes, that contributed to my mistaking the number of weeks. That isn't what we're talking about here, and I didn't complain about waiting. I said it had odd symmetry. Either way, I'd rather have something to look forward to than doing it all in one day, and nothing for the month.
    It never ceases to amaze me how what I say can be misconstrued.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Wasn’t that what everyone was trying to tell you in the thread for feedback about the side quest reward structure. And you were going on about how people should learn to have some patience and not try to finish content in a day or 2? (I know I am paraphrasing but that’s what you implied)
    In that Thread, someone complained that we got the majority of Rewards in the 3rd week. Yes, that contributed to my mistaking the number of weeks. That isn't what we're talking about here, and I didn't complain about waiting. I said it had odd symmetry. Either way, I'd rather have something to look forward to than doing it all in one day, and nothing for the month.
    Well!! Here we go again!
    *Correction. The Poster in that Thread said the last week and Chapter. The 3 weeks was my assumption.
    Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

Well!! Here we go again!
    Imma break this down one more time.
    The original post complained that we got the majority of Mojo Bucks in the last Chapter. I said it has odd symmetry because 2 weeks are Chapters and 2 weeks are Quests. Nothing to do with waiting for the Bucks.
    7714dtl said:

So you're telling me that you made all those comments on the other thread without knowing how this event actually worked? Why am I not surprised..
    Over the years GW has spoken countless times about game content he doesn't play, and in some cases even validated the obsurdity of doing so.
    If you can prove that I'm not playing the SQ, by all means. The Quest itself only shows Chapters with a Timer.
    Having participated in that discussion, I'm quite aware of the issue. The argument here is a red herring because I have no issues with the Rewards at all. I'm talking about the opening of the Quests. Two are full Chapters, and two are one Quest at a time.
    I'm quite capable of owning my opinions, and my errors. I've demonstrated that here. It's a pretty sad statement to the Forum that mistakes are like blood to a shark. Regardless, there is no contradiction in what I said.
    I have no issues waiting for Rewards. Didn't then, don't now.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Bruh we're delving off the main topic.
    TL:DR, OP, you should be at 1000 in total, 250 bucks per difficulty. 25 for completion and exploration of quest 1, 25 for completion and exploration of quest 2, 50 for completion of chapter 1, and 100 for exploration of chapter 1. This goes for all difficulties.