**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ 7x5 AW P4/P3 Looking to Fill 2-3 Spots

We are looking to fill 2-3 spots after the end of this war season. We do Map 7x5 in AQ to get the 10% T5CC honor milestone and compete in P4/P3 wars. We use the Line application to communicate

We are looking for North American players who have Map 7 and P4/P3 war experience to join our team. Minimum prestige of 11k.

If this is a fit for you, send me a message at cptawesome299 on Line.

Comments

• cptawesome299cptawesome299 Posts: 102
    Still looking for 2 players now to round out our alliance. Send me a message on Line if you are interested
    Looking to fill in one spot ASAP as someone just left out of the blue before the season starts. Message me on Line at cptawesome299
    Still looking for 1 North American player to round out the team. Let me know if there’s interest
    Just wrapped up Season 32 in P3. We are looking for 2-3 players to join the team for next season. Send me a message on Line at cptawesome299 if interested
    Looking to fill up 1 more spot to round out the team. Ideally a North American based player. Send me a message on Line if interested.