**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's currently the resource you are missing the most based on your progression level?

2»

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    TB - T2A
    I am short of t2a .. i am always in overflow of t5b . But t2a is maon problem ..i can r3 5 champs today but only have 6 t2a .
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Cav - T1A and T4CC (ridiculous, I know)
    Also good 6*s.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    TB - T5B
    TB with 2 cosmic t5cc, 2 mutant, 2 skill, 1% from a third tech and 1 mystic. Plus 38 t2a.

Oh, and 0 t5b.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    I'm Cav and I'm damn dry on t1a. Have so many good 5*s to rankup but no t1a :(
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    TB - T5B
    T5cc; 2 cosmic, 2 mutant, 1 tech, 1 mystic
    T2a; 32
    T5b; 1...

Also complete lack of champs to rank.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,471 ★★★★
    T3a and t6b
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    TB - T5B
    T5B by far. I'm kind of dreading what will happen now that I'm stepping back from my alliance for various reasons. My progression will most likely stall completely from the lack of glory. So that'll be fun. No matter how pitiful the T5B chunks in the glory store are, they are still one of the only ways to earn that resource consistently.

Hm, now that I think about it, my T2A will most likely dry up as well due to a lack of that store. Fun times ahead.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    TB - t4cc and t5b

I'm contemplating on doing mike's revenge so I can do another mutant rank up
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Cav - T1A
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    TB - T4b, T1a
  • Ewell65SSS69Ewell65SSS69 Posts: 22
    CAV - Gold
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Why is this a poll with limit options lol.
    T4 cc,..ridiculous the price of them in glory store..don’t want to do UC monthly EQ after exploring Cav…pretty boring if you ask me.
    I currently have zero, cause I keep having to sell them to r3 my 6* champs which for TB is ridiculous ..don’t why you even should need t4 cc to r3 a 6* but whatever.
    I need to rank up champs and t4 cc need to be more readily and easily available to TB…we should get selectors and not have to trade in 2 for 1 and rely on crumby RNG.
    Would be nice if the daily TB crystal had more chance of producing a full T4 cc everyday…not the constant T4B and T2A we seem to get EVERY DAY!…smh ,..ridiculous .
    I have 42 fully formed T2 Alpha 36 of which are in my overflow waiting to expire ,..and I have zero T4 cc…🤔,..can we all say unbalanced?…AND it takes 15 T4cc to F’ing bring a 6* from R1 to R3 !
    edited February 2022
    Dumb da dumb dumb ,…Dumb!
    …so very Farking dumb.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Tier6 Basic
    Tier2 Alpha
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Time and Desire.
  • ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62
    Cav - T5B
    Cav, chose t5b but the real answer is t5cc
  • mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87
    TB - T2A
    Where's the T1A option? Hahaha
    I'm TB and I still enjoy ranking 5*s. It may have more to do with having an expansive 5* roster compared to my 6*s and I enjoy having as much utility as possible, even if it's incredibly niche.

T2A if I had to choose one of the 4 options here.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Other -
    Thronebreaker, t4b.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Thronebreaker gold
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    None of the above:

CAV T5CC
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Biased poll is biased. For TB it should be t3a or t6b lol