**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help: Progression Focus...

XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I finally obtained the Cavalier titled. I waited so long to get a 5* or 6* AA or Medusa to use in ACT 6 and after this weekend Romance event I still did not get either champ (LOL). However after reading various posts I decided not to wait any longer & I did it w/o those champs (TYSM OP's). Now my question is for further progression should I focus on exploring ACT 5, completing Act 6, or doing some of the easier Variants? Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    I went back to explore Act 5 after obtaining Cavalier progression title as I am not good enough to move on with Act 6.
    You may want to see what rewards each of them offers and how it will further your progression status and then decide on what content to do.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 596 ★★★
    I know this might sound stupid but really depends on ur roster. V 5 -8 have restrictions that require an assessment of those champions, i.e villains for 6, heroes for 7, etc... long story short, without seeing ur what champs u have, do what will help you either slowly or quickly towards TB
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154

I went back to explore Act 5 after obtaining Cavalier progression title as I am not good enough to move on with Act 6.
    You may want to see what rewards each of them offers and how it will further your progression status and then decide on what content to do.

Yes, I was considering just Exploring Act 5 but I thought I viewed quite a few posts whereas it was recommended to complete some of the easier Variants to expand your rooster B4 trying to tackle harder content.

I know this might sound stupid but really depends on ur roster. V 5 -8 have restrictions that require an assessment of those champions, i.e villains for 6, heroes for 7, etc... long story short, without seeing ur what champs u have, do what will help you either slowly or quickly towards TB

So, your recommendation is to just focus on completing ACT 6. I have concerns about how extensive of a rooster I would need to complete that task? I don't have a lot of high damage six stars.
    Xdonre said:

Yes, I was considering just Exploring Act 5 but I thought I viewed quite a few posts whereas it was recommended to complete some of the easier Variants to expand your rooster B4 trying to tackle harder content.
    For me, Act 5 is more manageable than Back Issues. I have already completed 100% Act 5 but only just started the very first Back Issue #2 and already staring at the wall. :(

Xdonre said:

For me, Act 5 is more manageable than Back Issues. I have already completed 100% Act 5 but only just started the very first Back Issue #2 and already staring at the wall. :(
    Yeah, initially I was just going to explore ACT 5 because my 6*'s are not that extensive. Probably makes more sense to follow that path because I don't feel like I am prepared to try Variants or do a completion of ACT 6.
    Xdonre said:

Xdonre said:

Yeah, initially I was just going to explore ACT 5 because my 6*'s are not that extensive. Probably makes more sense to follow that path because I don't feel like I am prepared to try Variants or do a completion of ACT 6.
    BTW; since you completed ACT 5 how extensive was your rooster?
    Xdonre said:

Xdonre said:

Xdonre said:

1 or 2 5-Star r5 and about 10 5-Star r4. I recall having at least 2 r4s of reach class running Act 5.3.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Xdonre said:

Xdonre said:

Xdonre said:

1 or 2 5-Star r5 and about 10 5-Star r4. I recall having at least 2 r4s of reach class running Act 5.3.
    Mine was pretty similar, just 2-3 r5's, and some lower level 5* and 4*s. The first chapter is quite easy to knock off, and so is the third imo (save for a few paths). Masochism and the Collector fight were still annoying for me during exploration so I held that off. If you think you can take 5.3, I'd say try that, since you get good rewards, otherwise do chapter 1.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Definitely prioritize Act 5 exploration and keep building up your roster.

Xdonre said:

Xdonre said:

Xdonre said:

Mine was pretty similar, just 2-3 r5's, and some lower level 5* and 4*s. The first chapter is quite easy to knock off, and so is the third imo (save for a few paths). Masochism and the Collector fight were still annoying for me during exploration so I held that off. If you think you can take 5.3, I'd say try that, since you get good rewards, otherwise do chapter 1.
    Appreciate the insight.

Definitely prioritize Act 5 exploration and keep building up your roster.

Yeah, after reading the responses I believe my best plan of action is to focus on exploring ACT 5.

Xdonre said:

Xdonre said:

Xdonre said:

Great, that gives me a lot more confidence to continue w/ the ACT 5 exploration.

Xdonre said:

Xdonre said:

Xdonre said:

I reviewed the rewards for each chapter & discovered that if I explored Chapter 5.4 I could obtain 10,000 5* shards, a fully formed 5*, & a generic 5* awakening gem...therefore I think I will try to tackle this chapter first... wish me luck ...LOL