**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Subfeatured Pool versus Basic Pool

I have heard many different possibilities, and of course, it is impossible to know for certain. But here is my question. Let's say I really want a Hyperion 5 star champ. I can either open a featured crystal today, or open a featured crystal in late November, after Hyperion has been added to the basic pool. Do I have a great chance of getting Hyperion now, when he is the subfeatured pool, or in November, when he is in the basic pool? Let's ignore the possibility of opening a basic crystal in November.

Comments

• Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I figure if you open a featured 5* crystal today, then you have a .2% chance to pull Hyperion.
    If you open a featured 5* crystal Nov 8th, then you have a 1.2% chance to pull Hyperion.

Now: 5% chance to pull 1 of 24 subfeatured 5* champs
    Nov: 75% chance to pull 1 of 61 basic 5* champs
  • Options
    If you open a basic 5* crystal Nov 8th, then you have a 1.6% chance.

Nov: 100% chance to pull 1 of 61 basic 5* champs.

Note: Do not trust my horrible math.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    I figure if you open a featured 5* crystal today, then you have a .2% chance to pull Hyperion.
    If you open a featured 5* crystal Nov 8th, then you have a 1.2% chance to pull Hyperion.

Now: 5% chance to pull 1 of 24 subfeatured 5* champs
    Nov: 75% chance to pull 1 of 61 basic 5* champs

It is much less than a 5% chance at the sub featured pool, most players regard it as 1% or even lower.
  • Options
    Nevertheless the lower the sub feature chance, the more he should wait until November.
  • Options
    Seatin opened 5 crystals and got two sub-featured and no featured! Crazy.
  • Options
    So is it confirmed to be 8th November when next lot are added to basic pool?