**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for one good Summoner, Great rewards!

The Marauders are looking for a new recruit to join our extended family. Are you communicative? Reliable? Willing to learn? Endgame player? Map 7 experience? Been thinking about attempting Map 7? Let's chat and see if you'd be a good fit! 😁🦸‍♂️🦸‍♀️

AQ:
•Map 7×5 in all 3 battle groups
•Paths are discussed in each battle group before being permanently assigned
•Weekly score is between 525-550 million points (600 million here we come 🙌)
•We rank in the top 450 alliances
•Weekly AQ rewards are as follows-
4,800 Glory/ 18K T5 Basic/45K Tier 2 alpha/4 2% T5CC/9 Map 7 & 16 Map 6 crystals/

War:
•All 3 battle groups participate
•Defenders are assigned to maximize diversity points
•Path assignments are worked out at the beginning of the first war and remain the same for the rest of the war season
•Rank Rewards are Gold 1- Platinum 4
•Our Goal is to make war as stress-free as possible and at the same time get maximum rewards 🤑

Our alliance rating is currently over 57 million and we are extremely organized. Almost everything is done for our alliance members by officers, we try to make everything as easy as possible so we can all have fun and simply play the game. 🤓🕹️

If you are interested in joining us and becoming a member of one of the oldest alliances in the game please reach out to me on the line app. My line ID is Pedro1328 and I lead The Marauders (Nine9) 📞😎🤙

Comments