**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OML, Taskmaster and Abom Sig Bonanza*

AldacAldac Posts: 475 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
Is what they should rename this new Featured 6 Star Crystal πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

*with multiple special appearances by Hawkeye, YJ and P99

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sed lyf Biro..
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• I've been extremely lucky with this 6* featured. I prob used all my 2022 luck on the pulls I've gotten so far
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There are 16 champs I would be very happy to pull and dupe with this crystal so I thought it was going to be a great 3 months. Instead I’ve pulled the 8 I really don’t want 75% of the time (am now 15 crystals in). I don’t know the odds but it seems extremely unlucky.
  • Aldac said:

There are 16 champs I would be very happy to pull and dupe with this crystal so I thought it was going to be a great 3 months. Instead I’ve pulled the 8 I really don’t want 75% of the time (am now 15 crystals in). I don’t know the odds but it seems extremely unlucky.

If it makes you feel better, OML is a great domino counter!
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    P2099 is godly tbf
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don’t hate any of the champs in the pool. I just really want to pull 16 out of 24 of them instead of the 8 I keep pulling πŸ˜‚
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ive opened 6 so far here are the pulls:
    Punisher 2099
    Sersi
    Sersi
    Knull
    Punisher 2099
    Nimrod

Thats a big W
  • ChadBuster72ChadBuster72 Posts: 27 β˜…
    I don’t get 6* shards very often, but so far my two pulls have been OML and then Hyperion. Really want Kitty and Nimrod.