**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My First Six Star and My First Featured Crystal

So AW Rewards were sent. We ended at Sliver 1 so With the 6 Star Shards, I could open my first Six Star. I first opened my first featured, getting Massacre. Not bad, Not great... Then the big moment.... I spun the crystal..... Warlock.... Colossus.... Ghost..... Magneto.... And came out.... Sabretooth. Well, not really happy but I am not disappointed. I removed Doom to put him in because I need ISO to upgrade doom for which I am saving... I'll prob replace hood with doom.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth is pretty good. Obviously not the best and not the most shiny first 6 star, but definitely pretty good. Definitely work on putting ISO and catalysts into Doom first, but Sabretooth is not a bad second option for your resources, especially since he's a 6*
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★

Sabretooth is pretty good. Obviously not the best and not the most shiny first 6 star, but definitely pretty good. Definitely work on putting ISO and catalysts into Doom first, but Sabretooth is not a bad second option for your resources, especially since he's a 6*

Yeah
  • Options
    This thread can also be burnt if you want
  • Options

Congrats on the sabretooth !
    I am jealous tbh
    I would have loved a sabretooth as my first 6-star (my 1st 6-star was OG Iron Man)
    He can help you in some content as well
    Example - Pair him up with Killmonger or OG Black Panther or Black Panther Civil War and you'll be able to bypass masochism
    Pair him up with Sasquatch and you have a good LOL champ

Also he is immune to coldsnap and frostbite

I have 5* BPCW but I do not like him