**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MTN shopper rewards solo event

D٨RK_ANG3LD٨RK_ANG3L Posts: 89
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
Is this a way that Kabam forces players to explore all difficulties to get all the rewards? Of course it’s voluntary, but still seems a stress.

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I see we need 11500 points to get the final rewards. But, when I calculated each difficulty gives 2500 mojo bucks, which will account to 10,000 points. Is there any other way to get the mojo bucks?

3000 per difficulty
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    If we explore everything will it be enough for max rewards? Meaning in the solo event.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

If we explore everything will it be enough for max rewards? Meaning in the solo event.

Yes, 3000 total per difficulty, which gives 12000 total and 11500 is the final milestone
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I hope the math checks out at the end lol. I have done all maps, all difficulties and spent just about every mtn point and only covered first 2 rewards. 2 out of 12 rewards after doing 66% of the side quest……….

I just hope in the end the math checks out
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 572 ★★★

I just hope in the end the math checks out

3000x4 = 12000

12000 > 11500

Checks out. 🤓
    Coulda been done a little better so that the points are spread out a little more than getting 9000+ the final week
    Totally agree. I'm pretending the milestones don't exist until next week. 😂
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

Whats stressful about it? 4 paths per difficulty per week. Heroic is autoplay, Master is simple. Only tiny stress is Epic and Legendary. So you have to play 12 paths weekly. That's less than 2 paths per day and they take like 10 minutes each

Cause exploring lower difficulties is boring. Why force players to play all difficulties? Splitting the solo event into 4 different events would have been much better.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Uvogin said:

Kerneas said:

Whats stressful about it? 4 paths per difficulty per week. Heroic is autoplay, Master is simple. Only tiny stress is Epic and Legendary. So you have to play 12 paths weekly. That's less than 2 paths per day and they take like 10 minutes each

Cause exploring lower difficulties is boring. Why force players to play all difficulties? Splitting the solo event into 4 different events would have been much better.
    I like to create the challenge for myself, so I use low tier champs for the lower difficulties. This way I get to try champs that I wouldn't normally use.

I admit tho that using the same team for 3 quests weekly is boring. That's why I change them
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

I’m ready to laugh my ass off at all the forum posts next Wednesday when we only get 100 mojo bucks from each difficulty lol, still 11 days until the final quest

Thats honestly what i am worried about lol. Are the final 2 maps unlocking at different times? One this week, one next week? Because if thats the case than this whole side quest, nevermind, i will keep that opinion to myself?

But are the last 2 maps unlocking a week apart and not together?
  • Options
    I probably should have just read the fine print, but I try to avoid reading my inbox game messages if I can. Getting kabam’d isnt the same when you know its coming.