**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make selling T4CC for T5CC shards a thing

RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
edited February 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
You want us to stop hoarding crystals yet our t4cc expire and don't allow us to sell them for t5cc shards yet. It was understandable when implemented because there wasnt anything higher, but it's time this changed as the game has progressed. I'm not going to open the thousands of crystals between fully formed t4cc and the t4cc shard crystals and the map crystals when all they do is expire because other resources are too limited to use them. It's a win-win. We open the crystals, which frees up server memory (benefits Kabam), and we don't waste resources.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    There are a lot of crystals that contain those shards. I even have ones from when I was uncollected that aren't being opened because they'll just expire. I doubt I'm the only one that has lots of crystals across multiple types and skill levels that aren't being opened.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Without more readily available t5b, selling t4cc for t5cc shards, doesn't do anything in the long run.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    And here I am with a T4CC shortage....
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    how tf are you getting t4cc overflow? The most t4cc for one class I have is 3 in cosmic
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    100%

Surplus T4CC and Alpha 2 should be ok to sell for extra gold and a small amount of T5CC and Alpha 3
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★

And here I am with a T4CC shortage....

Same here my guy

Without more readily available t5b, selling t4cc for t5cc shards, doesn't do anything in the long run.

you can always buy t5b with glory

it does if you want to rank 3 your 6 Stars. The lack of t5b only emphasizes my point of why they are building up. I don't have the other resources (t5b and t2a) to do continual ranking. My t4cc can stay full but the t5cc are empty
    Zan0 said:

you can always buy t5b with glory
    Hahahaha good one. You’re not serious are you?
    Only as serious as I'm taking the comment it was in reply to
  • TricksterTrickster Posts: 1
    It would be nice to be able to sell the tier 4 class catalyst for tier 5 shards. A lot of people are sitting on crystals because it’s a waste to open them. They expire before we can use them. This has been suggested for awhile now. Anyone have an explanation why we still can’t do this?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

how tf are you getting t4cc overflow? The most t4cc for one class I have is 3 in cosmic

Content. Content. Content.

I get T4 frags and T4CCs every week from objectives, EQ, The Sigil, Arena, etc. It's there but you gotta put in the grind.
    Trickster said:

It would be nice to be able to sell the tier 4 class catalyst for tier 5 shards. A lot of people are sitting on crystals because it’s a waste to open them. They expire before we can use them. This has been suggested for awhile now. Anyone have an explanation why we still can’t do this?

They make too much money selling them for 50 bucks I'd guess