**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 exploration 6* Nexus help

Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173 β˜…
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Already have sig200 5* mags who does plenty for me so dont really think hes a good pick, even though hes great. Thoughts?

Act 6 exploration 6* Nexus help 56 votes

Vision (hope for a dupe)
44%
SpeedbumpShrakkmanCap366Avengers320_Sham_XreissBen550pStevieManWonderSquirrelguyDes99nOuxEwell65SSS69NockoTrubluMateMCOCHazzaBe_SomebodyTheBair123Barani7daScarcity27Wasy1 25 votes
Awaken Magneto
46%
danielmathzuffyThe_ChumpKamikaze_TurtleAckbar67SbkruebEtjamaSchmittonyou2Hera1d_of_Ga1actusmgj0630MaratoxThoye3Zan0SaquongoatScrubhanCeltic1981The_grim3RiptideOakenshieldThe_HoTU 26 votes
Mango πŸ₯­
8%
Kirat2003Shamanriver77TheFlashy20willrun4adonutRatedSViper 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awaken Magneto
    I’d prolly go vision actually, missed that you have a 5/65 mags.

Mangog wouldn’t be bad as a defender either.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Vision (hope for a dupe)
    I mean, the awakening helps Mags and he’s leagues ahead of vis, but esp if you don’t use the 6* much now, a new champ is almost always preferable.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awaken Magneto
    I have both a 6* mags and maxed out 5*, and the 6* hits much harder. I think his sig ability is underrated - it helps both when fighting non metal opponents but also for the occasional screw up where you get hit.

Not needed if you are a perfect player perhaps, but I know I’m not.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Vision (hope for a dupe)
    Vison's due for a buff
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Vision (hope for a dupe)
    this is a no brainer for me. i think the fact that you already have a 5* maxed out mags just makes it an easy decision to go with vision. tons of utility and fun to play
  • Options
    Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173 β˜…
    Thanks everyone for the advice! Went with vision, now the journey to dupe him begins 😁