Corvus taking Bleed damages ?

StellarStellar Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Hi Kabam,

I fought a Colossus on node 32 in AW
I took Corvus, even if i couldn’t remove the armors i was supposedly immune to bleed



Each time i took a bleed debuff, i also took damage πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ





The node only give damage over time via bleed so why am i taking damage ?

Comments

  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 446 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2022
    Direct Damage is the key word right there. You should use %100 bleed immune but not a robot champ there.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 250 β˜…β˜…
    My unduped 6* takes bleed/poison damage in AQ but when I take my duped 5* he doesn't. Not sure If the awakening makes a difference, but could be a bug in there
  • StellarStellar Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…β˜…

    I'm more concerned about the fact you're using Corvus on this node vs Colossus, but yeah, that is quite weird.

    Yeah not the best option 🀣
  • StellarStellar Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2022
    Mario33 said:

    Direct Damage is the key word right there. You should use %100 bleed immune but not a robot champ there.

    Damage Over Time is better key word
    The damage should be taken over 5 seconds and its from bleed to which Corvus has 100% rΓ©sistance
  • thepiggythepiggy Posts: 470 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2022
    They added enhanced bleed to the node.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 3,351 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    thepiggy said:

    They added enhanced bleed to the node.

    Not the reason
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 3,351 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Deep wounds
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,209 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Corvus is not immune to direct bleed
  • thepiggythepiggy Posts: 470 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

    thepiggy said:

    They added enhanced bleed to the node.

    Not the reason
    Unfortunately it is, test it out if you like. Backissues Polar Opposites - 2.1

    Also running points in Coagulate.








  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2022
    thepiggy said:

    thepiggy said:

    They added enhanced bleed to the node.

    Not the reason
    Unfortunately it is, test it out if you like. Backissues Polar Opposites - 2.1

    Also running points in Coagulate.

    OR and CG don't have the same ability tho. OR reduces bleed damage by 90% + coagulate, CG just doesn't take any damage. And with OP's description it is clearly deep wounds damage
  • NockoNocko Posts: 1,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2022
    officer of BG rejoices... finally someone fell for the corvus trap :lol:
    i placed a colosus there for ages and never got a bite but when i did... Joy flooded my heart
  • thepiggythepiggy Posts: 470 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2022
    Raichu626 said:

    thepiggy said:

    thepiggy said:

    They added enhanced bleed to the node.

    Not the reason
    Unfortunately it is, test it out if you like. Backissues Polar Opposites - 2.1

    Also running points in Coagulate.

    OR and CG don't have the same ability tho. OR reduces bleed damage by 90% + coagulate, CG just doesn't take any damage.
    My bad. I thought Corvus took -100% damage but it's "takes no damage".
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 12,888 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He doesnt have any immunity.

    He takes no damage from bleed debuffs, as well as shock and incinerate debuffs. If these effects are passive then he will take damage from it.

    And that damage comes from deep wounds
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 446 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nocko said:

    officer of BG rejoices... finally someone fell for the corvus trap :lol:
    i placed a colosus there for ages and never got a bite but when i did... Joy flooded my heart

    It happened once to me. I put Colossus right there and we got 1 kill from Corvus. I was so happy until at the same war other group’s player from my alliance gave the same kill to colossus. And i was like HOW CAN YOU TAKE THIS JOY AWAY FROM ME 😩😩😩

  • NockoNocko Posts: 1,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cold bruh! haha
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 1,961 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Actually it doesn't matter if there are enhanced bleeds or not. CG can't take Bleed damage when his charges are up.
    thepiggy said:

    They added enhanced bleed to the node.

  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 12,888 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    KaLikOT said:

    He doesnt have any immunity.

    He takes no damage from bleed debuffs, as well as shock and incinerate debuffs. If these effects are passive then he will take damage from it.

    And that damage comes from deep wounds

    Corvus takes damage from incinerate
    Meant to say coldsnap, my bad
Sign In or Register to comment.